Diplomacy sign-ups

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Scott of Hyperborea

Diplomacy sign-ups

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

See Diplomacy Map Thread.If you are interested in participating in micronational diplomacy, please sign up here. I want seven sides; if we get more than seven people I'm just going to make one person the leader of that side and the other people can make suggestions or help out.I'm taking first-come first-serve with a few exceptions. People who know how to play Diplomacy get first priority, and people who are from the nation they're going to want to play get second priority.The nations I'm thinking are Shireroth, Babkha, Antica, Attera, Cranda, Gotzborg, Treesia. I know a lot of those are in the Grand Commonwealth now, but it works better with large localized nations than with globe-spanning empires and then a few smaller nations thrown in. If you're from another nation and want to participate then by all means make the suggestion.[Edit: Natopia and Stormark might work nicely instead of/in addition to some of these.]I'm GMing this first time so I won't play. Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 10/22/05 12:42

stevenAntica

Re: Diplomacy sign-ups

Post by stevenAntica »

Antica!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Treesia please. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Shireroth, if you please. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Babkha

Scott of Hyperborea

I'm holding out for seven nations. Tell your friends!

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

you think that's gonna work??btw, why limit to seven? Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

I'm designing a map for Cranda, Gotzburg, Attera, Babkha, Antica, Shireroth, and Treesia.

Scott of Hyperborea

Well, the normal game uses seven, but I don't know if there are reasons we wouldn't want more than that.If you want to be Karnali, go ahead.

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

I'll add them.

Johanns V

Post by Johanns V »

Attera, if it's not too late.Also, Cranda's now a Stormarkian protectorate, so if Cranda were to participate, it'd have to be under the auspices of its Stormarkian protectors, meaning they'd need to become involved. I'll give Harald the heads up and see if he wants to. Waz ist wunders hie geschehenDaz ein Magt ein Kint gebarHêre übr aller Engel ScharWas daz niht ein Wunder gar?-Walther von der Vogelweide

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Reoublic of Antica(New Brannum) ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

you love that place way too much

King of Gotzborg

Post by King of Gotzborg »

Gotzborg YAY!Sign me up, we'll give her a shot.ACII

Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

If it wont mess everyone else up, I'd like to play Natopia. But ONLY if its easy to slip us in, ok? His Sovereign Majesty, NathanKing of NatopiaNatopiaForumsJoin the Renaissance! Kingdom Library

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Bill stole my side *sniff*

Scott of Hyperborea

Nate, that's perfect, I've actually been looking for you on AIM to ask you to play. So we have everyone now except Stormark. Emperor Harald's looking for someone there; unless he finds someone very soon I'm giving them to Foghorn since he took Antica but it was already taken.

Scott of Hyperborea

Eoin, you can take Karnali; I just realized it's empty.

Scott of Hyperborea

Everyone who is involved in this (and if you posted here requesting a country, I gave one to you, even if it's not the one you wanted) go to the Micronational Diplomacy Forum, make sure you're on the Players List, and then read the rules and post saying that you're in. If you want me to change something, this would also be an excellent time to say so.

sovereignvikingemperor

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Quote:So we have everyone now except Stormark. Emperor Harald's looking for someone there; unless he finds someone very soon I'm giving them to Foghorn since he took Antica but it was already taken.Give Stormark to Foghorn.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Leave me out this game, if you please. I'll watch first. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”