New and revised and complete map

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Bill3000

Re: New and revised and complete map

Post by Bill3000 »

Worst shallow ocean color, ever. You should just make the starting territories an equal amount. You could have just not given Shireroth Kildare as a start, for example. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

stevenAntica

New and revised and complete map

Post by stevenAntica »

It ain't perfect...but it's a start.

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: New and revised and complete map

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I don't like the color changes at all. But I do like the national borders and supply center distribution. Exceptions: The Shireroth/Gotzborg border is too weird, you got rid of Natopia, New Brannum won't stay Antican giving Attera too many naturals, a few more interesting places should be supply centers like Istvanistan and the Skerry Isles, Hyperborea is really likely to end up Treesian, etc. Summary: Let me deal with it!I'm thinking maybe I should get rid of the Orange Sea and just make Baracao extend all the way to Babkha (or make the Orange Sea shallow), so that the Babkhans have an early expansion opportunity and there's an early Babkha/Attera front open. Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 10/24/05 15:46

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”