The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Kaiser Yarad I

Re: Second Declaration of War, "War of Vengeance"

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Is the war starting from scratch, then?

Bill3000

Second Declaration of War, "War of Vengeance"

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:SIDES- The war shall consist of the Vengeance Side and the Elwynn Side.- The Vengeance Side shall be lead by Bill Dusch. The Elwynn Side shall be led by Ric Lyon.- Bill Dusch and Ric Lyon will decide together when the war shall end. Other than this, the war has no time limit.UNITS- For a new unit to join the a side in the middle of the war, both sides must agree to allowing the new unit to come in.- A unit's strength is to be equal to an army size of roughly 5000 WW1 era troops.- Magic is allowed, although it would increase the strength of a unit (Thus decreasing the allowed amount of troops.)- A unit joining mid-war may not start close to the battlefield, and must start at their country of origin.COMBAT- Combat shall be done in a similar way to the standard SNARL rules, with a few exceptions.- If a unit godmods, (As determined by the judge) the opposing unit has a right to ignore what has happened and have the unit itself decide the casulities of the opposing side.- If a unit makes an attacking move, but the opposing unit does not reply within two full days, the attacking unit may decide the casualities of the opposing side if they make an effort to contact.- Units are encouraged to give reasons in their posts as to why they are making their moves.- Note that technology and magic is not a factor in deciding the fate of a battle, but the strength of the unit, determined by troop morale, preparity, casuality number, gold stars, as well as strategy and story depth.OBJECTIVES AND REWARDS- Realistically speaking, the ultimate goal of this war is to have fun, not for a side to win or lose.- Victory objectives for the Vengeance side is the capture and pillaging of Ardishirshahr.- Victory objectives for the Elwynn side is the repelling of the invasion of the Vengeance side.- If the Vengeance side wins, Ardishirshahr is wiped from the map.- If the Elwynn side wins, New Kajar is wiped from the map.- If the victory objectives of either side is not met, or close to be met, by the end of the war, the war shall be considered a draw.CEASE FIRE BREAK- The cease fire shall be broken when the majority of remaining participants in the war agree to this contract.Me and Ric have discussed this over AIM, and this is what we have come up with. Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/19/05 14:25

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Dunno I'd say the fact the ceasefire is in place suggests we start from where we were.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Sounds manageable to me, though it'll take a bit of fancy footwork on Shyriath and my parts. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Just write up how shyraith beat you and now you are on the Vengeance side... in retaliation for which the Kaiser has raised Elwynn to a duchy and confiscated Brookshire.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Or I'll have the ghostly Kiaser reappear and command us to cease our fighting and tell us that Brookshire has changed. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Or we could start from scratch which'd make things so much simpler...although I liked your "We Got Hostiles" thread.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

What say we start over, consider Elwynn the victor sans spoils of the previous war, and let each participating member decide whether to continue with his current unit or start over (albeit from a reasonable starting location) with a clean slate on a new (or even the same) unit. Nobody was really engaged in combat except for Shyriath and Fax and they don't really count : p.I say consider Elwynn the victor because there's no fucking way Vengeance was going to win as the war was going; however, for fairness sake, and for the purpose of allowing this next war to continue, I say we shouldn't let them claim any victory spoils from it unless they win this war. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I don't really want to start over. Not much has been done in the first place - most of the bickering was a matter of rhetoric, and this freeze was to get a second contract so that the problems could be fixed. Plus, I still don't want to have to retype my posts and the like. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

lolThat's really good Extreme

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

how about this:Kaiser made a plea to all sides to put a cease fire.. everyone agreed... and they all went home (and cried).. the unofficial victor was elwynn in that they successfully saved themselves from invasion.however, a 'new' war started up because elwynn and the other side were going like:elwynn: "yay.. we won the war.. "vengeance: "no you didnt"elwynn: "yes we did"vengeance: "no proof.. our city still exists"elwynn: "but you didn't invade us"vengeance: "so?"elwynn: "we won"vengeance: "no."elwynn: "yes"karnalian: *eats icecream*vengeance: "lets have a war to decide who won that war"elwynn: "okay. the winner of this war will be the winner of that war"vengeance: "sure"*predictions now on*:babkhan: "great.. time to save Babkha Minor again"antican ROA: "time to go to war again lads.."Aerlig (dugobert): "i have come to end the first war"Gotsborg: "may i participate?"Rio Grande: "i am attacking Yardistan"Vengeance: "no you are not.. we do not agree to your entrance in this war.. and you stay out too dugobert.."Gotsborg: "sheesh.. why do i always start this?"Vengeance: "no fair.. again too many people are joining elwynn side... someone join us"Antica: "we are on your side"Vengeance: " "Elwynn: "you wanted a war.. now you got one.. deal with it"Kaiser: "i beg both sides to come to a peace NOW *flash dances and disappears*"yeah... i think this second war shall be successfull... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)Edited by: extreme007  at: 10/20/05 14:48

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”