There's too much bickering.

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Bill3000

Re: There's too much bickering.

Post by Bill3000 »

I agree to this. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Agreed. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Agreed.

RicLyon

There's too much bickering.

Post by RicLyon »

This war isn't fun anymore. There's too much bickering. Can we like put it on ice until we've sorted out our problems? If we have a set of rules we all agree on, and have this war for fun, then things will be much better IMHO.So for recwar purposes I propose an immidiate armistice. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal stiEdited by: RicLyon at: 10/14/05 12:54

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Fine with me. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

NO.. not with me... i want bloodshed.. i want fight... i want arguments... i want to get out of here... hmm... *leaves*(yes i agree) Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Agreed!

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Agreed - make everyone shut up for atleast a day or two, no?

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”