The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
OctaviusMe

Re: Declaration of War, "War of Vengence"

Post by OctaviusMe »

WWI tech and magic? poo.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I may wish to participate this war at a later point in time. So ya' know.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

You're welcome to join later.The War of Vengeance shall begin at 000 Hours Pacific Standard Time, Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.Weapons ready, men? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Aye... any idea what that is in GMT?

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

8 Am Antican Standard Time. I think Babkhan Standard Time is the same. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

I'm sorry...but we've already started mobilizing and stuff...and we're getting bloodthirsty.TO THE REPUBLIC!

OctaviusMe

Re:

Post by OctaviusMe »

if it's 7am for UTC, then it's 7am AMT.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

That'd be 07:00 tomorrow morning in UTC/GMT, but 08:00 for us Brits (as we're still observing DST), and 09:00 for Harald. Edited by: RicLyon at: 10/4/05 10:19

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: Re:

but... but...yes sir. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

so which port you anticans sailing from?

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

We have but one port, and that is Nafticon.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

What about New Brannum? Surely that's closer to Benacia... Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

Well, MCS still likes to think it's the Dinarchy's, mostly (probably) because we haven't tried to claim it or any other dinarchial MCS territory since we got Nafticon.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

The story we were trying to pass is that I sent out a call for help on underground channels, and the Republicans answered, so, unless they don't agree, I'd say it's safe to consider at least a good portion of their attack-ready fleet at or neat Yardistan. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

If the Hallucis are on Elwynnese territory, then it'd be fair having the Nafticonians near Yardistan, no? Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

But we can't wage war in New Brannum then, because at this war the government of New Brannum (Dinarchy?) is neutral. Right? Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

If you remember we broke away from the Dinarchy and territorial holds are not firmed up as of yet. We however have far greater population and stuff like that. It would be realistic to say that we're based at New Brannum even though officially it is held by the Dinarchy. I guess we COULD ship off to Brookshire...however I think it woudl be realistic to attack from New Brannum. Another solution would be to make it so that there are Brookshirians in Jaris, Cognito, and Lac Glacei.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Well... Lac Glacei is Brookshirian... Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Can we for SNARLing sake make Jaris and the other place Brookshirian too?Although it would be MUCH easier to give us New Brannum if just for this war.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

I'm not sure whom Jaris and Cognito belongs to... I think it's either Yardistan or Kildare. If it's Yardistan then it will be part of the war. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

What about this New Brannum idea?

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

If New Brannum is not Nafticonian, then waging a war there would be unfair towards to the Dinarchy, unless the Dinarchy agrees of course. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Octavius was supposed to tell you but we will be making the long trek and joining the Yardistanis. For the point of giving us a nice port to sail from...can we be lenient on MCS rules and allow us to sail from New Brannum?I mean...it would make sense. Foghorn was the governor there or something. Edited by: stevenAntica at: 10/5/05 7:08

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Also, I am told by Nick that we CAN attack from New Brannum.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

New Brannum is Republican territory according to the latest MCS map. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

So we can either attack from New Brannum or attacka local army.I'd rather attack a local army...being an army in Cognacio or Lec Glacei.

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

This is SNARL therefore meaningless. I would like it very much of a Brookshirian army could be posted nearby to us like in Cognacio and that area. Edited by: stevenAntica at: 10/5/05 8:07

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Well, if New Brannum is Republican, then we're fine Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Ric, you're in Lac Glacei...why can't I fight you there?

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

No-one's said you can't. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”