Declaration of War, "War of Vengence"

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Fax Celestis

Re: Declaration of War, "War of Vengence"

Post by Fax Celestis »

Looks fine to me.Signed,Fax CelestisDuke of BrookshireHead Priest of the Hunters of the Stag Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

1. You cannot hold wars on land not controlled by the participating members. You can however, move your units through them.2. Elwynn has dragons on its side, while Scott (yardistan?) has supersized futuristics zepplins. So, there goes your point.3. Um.. okay.4. I thought it was agreed to let the conflict go indefinately. Oh well.5. You cannot claim unclaimed land, simply because you conquered it in SNARL war. You have to talk to MCS on that. And unfortunately, you aint going to ask them as an Antican, but rather as a Shirerithian. And as a Shirerithian, you have to be aware of the fact that Shireroth has told MCS that it would not be getting more land. Or something to that nature. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Declaration of War, "War of Vengence"

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Let it be known that a state of war now exists between the Duchies of Yardistan and Brookshire. Here are the conditions for this war:1. The war shall take place in all areas of Micras that are participating in the conflict. That includes any nations that choose to involve themselves besides Shireroth and all unclaimed land.2. The weapons set for this conflict shall be Medieval European weapons only. Magic may be employed by units of 1,000 men or less. Magical creatures and steampunk technologies are forbidden, with the sole exception of elves.3. Each beligerent participant shall be alotted a maximum of 5,000 men per unit. The strength per man shall be proportional to the total number of men in the unit at the start of the conflict. No unit shall be stronger than any other at the beginning of the conflict.4. The conflict shall cease if either of the original beligerent Duchies admits defeat, the conflict lasts more than three weeks, or the Kaiser of Shireroth declares it over.5. Any land claimed in the process of this war may be transferred between Duchies only with the agreement of the Kaiser. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Modern and magic was agreed earlier with the use of antiquated weapons acceptable was agreed earlier, Elwynn stands by that.Three weeks will probably not be long enough if Jaris is any yardstick. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 10/2/05 0:55

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

007, take a closer look at the declaration. It limits the activity to belligerent lands. And the land claiming was intended to mean that Yardistan if conquers a bit of Brookshire, or vice versa, they keep that land. No new land. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Osman Shahanshah

As stated above Elwynn is not enclined to adhere to condition two of the text. However, by way of a compromise, would simple firearms and grenade firing longbows be acceptable?

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I'm happy with WW1-era tech. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

How about 1812 weaponry? That would make me incredibly happy. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

foghorn, you didn't mention anything about land (as in, who initially controls them) and hence i assumed you meant the unoccupied lands of MCS (like the green color ones)Anyways, with other stuff like weapons, i believe the weapons of WWI and 1812 were basically the same... kind of non-automatic.. good range (trench ranges, normally a few hundred meters?) ... and uh.. well.. i guess the WWI weapons were more ... they had flamethrowers and tanks.. and uh, is Scott going to be using those uberweaponized blimps?? if yes, then i guess there should be some of uberpowerfull tanks as well.... and are the dragons allowed? Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

My Hunters will tank. Well, they'll turn into them. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Osman Shahanshah

I really should read up on you hunters.

Osman Shahanshah

WWI bolt action rifles - 1812 muskets; and while I am nostalgic for the Brown Bess I must plump for the rifles, they'll complement Elwynn's transportation Zeppelins better. I've currently no intention of fielding tanks - but if we encounter the beasties we'll jerryrig something to stop them. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 10/2/05 10:56

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Bah. We already decided on modern technology. Plus, regarding territory, I think that me and Ardishir had decided already. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Sufficient to say, because of their magical capabilities, I'll be using a reduced number...say 2,500 of them instead of 5,000. But I'll also be giving them a ship, so they can actually get off their damn island.Oh, and their Wiki article. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink RegigoraaukEdited by: Fax Celestis  at: 10/2/05 12:29

Osman Shahanshah

1. The war shall take place in all areas of Micras that are participating in the conflict. That includes any nations that choose to involve themselves besides Shireroth and all unclaimed land.2. The weapons for use on land in this conflict may be drawn from any era from the Medieval to contemporary modernity. Imaginative combinations of modern and antique shall be looked upon favourably. Magic may be employed by units of 2,000 men or less. Fantastical creatures are also permitted with the understanding that they are mortal and vulnerable to conventional weaponry regardless of their stated powers and abilities.3. Each belligerent participant shall be allotted a maximum of 5,000 men per unit. The strength per man shall be proportional to the total number of men in the unit at the start of the conflict. No unit shall be stronger than any other at the beginning of the conflict.4. The conflict shall cease if either of the original belligerent Duchies admits defeat, or the Kaiser of Shireroth declares it over.5. If the forces of Brookshire are victorious the city of New Kajar shall be destroyed. If the anti-Elwynn Coalition is victorious the city of Ardashirshahr shall be raised to the ground. In the event of a stalemate both cities shall survive. [Edit: Spelling corrected 'belligerent' and 'alotted'] Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 10/4/05 14:01

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Better.I'll sign this one.Signed,Sir Fax Celestis of the DragonDuke of BrookshireHead Priest of Horjin Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

And I sign aswell.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Can't resist any opportunity to use the old siggy..Signed,By my hand,His Niftiness, Yarad, First of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Protector of Comstokia, Overlord of the Duchies of Brookshire, Kildare and Yardistan, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight of the Sunburst, Kampioen of Shireroth, Lieutenant of Blackrock, Scion of Kalir, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

I sign this one.May the Dragons of Halluci roar fire into the hair of their enemies.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

W00t.

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Can Antica participate?

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

You're going to have to pick a side, but I don't see why not. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

I've been told that the Yardistanians are in need of great help.

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

I'd run that through spellcheck if I were you.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

question though (as a judge)... if the side with Antica was to lose, would they (antica) be ready to lose MCS land? Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

New Brannum

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

There is no real war changes in this war. Just: If the Vengence side wins, Ardishirshahr is razed to the ground. If the Brookshire side wins, New Kajar is razed to the ground. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

We won't lose.And if we do...we don't have much land to lose. Also, look at how far away we are...we would probably have some punitive treaty stuff.

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

Question: What exactly is the technology level for this war?Someone said it's medieval, but then in here airships are mentioned. For whoever's running the airships, are they going to be sort of like fantasy-style airships something like:aow2.heavengames.com/aows...air_galleyBecause if they are, that could probably help settle the whole technology question that was going on before.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

The era is going to be World War I tech, with magic and stuffs. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”