The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
stevenAntica

Re: Re:

Post by stevenAntica »

Will you be there to put up a fight???

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Lac Glacei can go to hell. We will not fight a war on two fronts.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

It's not even realistic to put troops all the way over there. What would a victory over on the other side of the planet do for our war's outcome?I still don't see why you guys are so focused on not being at Yardistan. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edited by: osmose1000  at: 10/5/05 20:09

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Fine...we'll go from New Brannum to Yardistan...

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Fax says:Quote:It's not even realistic to put troops all the way over there. What would a victory over on the other side of the planet do for our war's outcome?Tell that to WWII.Quote:I still don't see why you guys are so focused on not being at Yardistan.That I'm confused about too.But for some reason he edited my post instead of replying. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

aye.. i read that... and now i laugh at that.. and offcourse your reply too. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

They REALLY need to move the "edit" link. That's like the third time I've done that. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

The Empire of Aryez wishes to participate as well (on the side of Antica).

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Antica isn't a side. It's either Yardistan (Elves) or Brookshire (Babkhans). ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

According to the charter, you have to be invited by one of the sides in the battle, which i dont think is hard to get. Since you want to take part on the "antican" side, i assume, you will be getting an invitation from the yardistanis....oh.. and, uh, since you are joining this war, midway, you would have to start from your national territory.. which is currently not available on the MCS map. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

He's a lavalonian. Aryez is a subdivision. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

ah yes .. i forgot about that merger... so, i guess he has to start from lavalon? Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

That would make sense, yes. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

We invite you. There. Charter happy! They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Ah, thank you for the invitation. Aryez has been trying to get its own land for a long time, but the MCS is giving us problems. Oh well...We will fight for Yardistan, the elves. In Aryezi mythology, elves and men used to be friends a long time ago...I will now go to Aryez and prepare the armies.

Augusto Benavides

Post by Augusto Benavides »

If allowed, The Confederacy will participate on the Yardistani side. Gen. Augusto Benavides,----------------------THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF THE RIO GRANDE

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Sorry, but in an effort to keep the war under control, I'm not going to invite you guys. Sorry. And, and since Aryez hasn't done anything, Yaridstan revokes their invitation as well. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Augusto Benavides

Horses**t!!!I was not aware you were the one to defend, I was here because the anticans, therefore offense taken.After this is over, and your defenses weakened, I wish to gain enough power to invade your island. Gen. Augusto Benavides,----------------------THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF THE RIO GRANDE

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I AM the one with the Anticans. We're the attackers. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

if you want to attack their island, i am sure ardashire has something in plans for you! ask him to get invited in this war! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

In an effort to balance the sides, I will invite you both to fight against the allies of Ardashirian Elwynn. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

Augusto Benavides

Gryphon, I appreciate your kind invitation, but I have to decline, I will not fight on Yardistani side, I offered my assistance to the Anticans, and that is why and how I got here.At this moment, I believe it is better to listen to Extreme's recommendation and contact Ardashir and prepare for a future invasion of Yardistan.Respectfully, Gen. Augusto Benavides,----------------------THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF THE RIO GRANDE

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Except this war is not about Antica. Wow. If you do not even know what this war is about, don't participate. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Augusto Benavides

Always so kind...I know it is not about Antica!!!But I am here because of them, supporting them to fight whoever they are fighting against, is it that hard to comprehend? Gen. Augusto Benavides,----------------------THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF THE RIO GRANDE

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

So you are fighting on the opposite side of what Antica supports, when they are even thinking about leaving because the sides are so one-sided right now? How does that make any sense? Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

because he came asking to join your side.. and osmoose slammed the door shut on him... and now he's pissed and wants to join with the elwynn side. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Bill, should ya really be telling people not to participate? I mean, if you want it to go somewhere, as well as hosting it within SNARL, you should be prepared for people to come along. After all, that's one of the purposes of SNARL, to attract violent tourism to Shireroth..

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

*sigh*Many people have different opinions about what the point of RecWar is. This is not possible with an organization that is meant to have one goal. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/13/05 16:01

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

Well Augusto doesn't have to worry about fighting opposite to the Anticans. We're leaving.

Augusto Benavides

Good, I wouldn't be capable to raise my sword against my brothers.***Salutes Octavius*** Gen. Augusto Benavides,----------------------THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF THE RIO GRANDE

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”