The War of Vengeance Decisions

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
AngelGuardian93

Re: The War of Vengeance Decisions

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Works for me. But medieval? How would that work? I am not against it but how? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Well, I think we'd have to restrict unit size to 2,500, instead of 25,000. Also, we could substitute 250 cavalry in place of 2500 foot soldiers, or 25 "mythical beings" in place of 2500 foot soldiers. Or something. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

but we're modernish though There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

So? People have been dying for a magical theme, and mixing guns and elves is...well, difficult. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Also: should Brookshire win, we get...what? I'm willing to put up some territory if you will. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I'd like to remind you that it was me that started it, and I invited the Yardistanis to join. As well, Menelmacar's theme was entirely a combination of science fiction (post-Jasonia, basically) and fantasy. (in particular, the existance of elves and magic, but not much more than that) It's only difficult in the fact that it takes some getting used to for those who havn't tried it. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Well, alright.So it's, what, modern with magic? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Fax Celestis

The War of Vengeance Decisions

Post by Fax Celestis »

I vote for the following.1. We allow magic. We're allowing elves, so why not?2. This is low-tech...medieval low tech.3. The war takes place in Elwynn/Brookshire. After all, it was the Yardistanis that started it. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Dude. Florencia. Nobody really knows where it goes anyways.P.S. Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 9/20/05 22:26

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

So it'd basically be an invasion of the Benacian continent... cool. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

AngelGuardian93

that's up to Moose... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

All I'll say is that it wasn't difficult for me to mix guns and elves in the Elwynnese Genocide, anymore than mixing flying islands and mustard gas during the genocides little day trip to BAM.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Oh, of course. I was referring to the initial stages, though. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Osman Shahanshah

I think the County of So-Sara would make a nice annexation for Elwynn...er... Brookshire.The theatre of war should also cover Yardistan as it is inconcievable that Brookshire would tolerate an invasion without putting in some form of retaliation. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 9/21/05 11:28

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Moose is taking his normal stand on SNARL - have a blast, but leave me out of it. And anything that happens in the war isn't considered as actually happening in the practical world, so don't be going on about how you burned half our island or something. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:And anything that happens in the war isn't considered as actually happening in the practical world, so don't be going on about how you burned half our island or something.Meh? This is just as canon fiction (If not more so, actually) than the roleplaying incidents that are part of our history in the first place; especially the ones that happened in Elwynn. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Oh, Florencia is part of Yardistan, btw. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

No. I don't care about any other decision you make, but the one thing I will never agree to is considering a SNARL war as actually happening, because it only leaves people like me sore when I see some crazy arse saying that he owned my people when I didn't even participate in the friggin' war. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

A statement: Can we hold on to the roleplaying until we get the agreements finished here? (Unless you are creating background)My suggestions:- I do suggest an actual "reward" or consenquence for the winner of the war. For the Yardistanis, I would suggest that if they win, Ardishirshahr would be wiped from the map. Not sure what the Brookshirians would want in return.I'm in the process of shaving off my Shireroth map for the war setting. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 9/21/05 19:34

Osman Shahanshah

I suggest the pro-war faction in Yardistan overthrow Moose and accept some consequence as a trade off for Ardashirshahr being put at risk. Say Musica being returned to Brookshire? How many people actually know it belongs to Yardistan because of the Mog Rebellion anyway?(By the way: I was joking about overthrowing Moose... unless you're going to do it ) Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 9/22/05 11:35

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Okay, so modern and magic. Next: We need a judge from each side, as well as a time-length. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Osman Shahanshah

I'd say myself and Bill judging for our rivals, so as to avoid favouritism to our own sides.Time length - lets just carry on till we get sick of it.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

I propose to put myself in the judge's seat. I will be fair right down to the middle. I know many of you hate me already, (eoin, greg, fax come to mind right now) and hence, I shall take this opportunity to regain some grounds and remove some of the hatred towards me.Do I get to be the judge?If I do, then apart from calling straight down the center, I will also give out stars to the people who have done something wonderful in terms of military tactics, and also to those who have wrote their story in such a manner as to make it worth reading.I won't be taking part in the war. I am merely an observer. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

So if we have Bill for Brookshire/Elwynn, Ardy for Yardistan/Soloralists, and Extreme in the middle? Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Yes, that sounds good...but one question:Extreme, would you be giving out one star a day or two? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I don't hate you Extreme, I was just jealous because I couldn't think up a good enough reason for my men not to be blown to bits by your bombardment.Also the fact that Greg and I'd agreed to a set list of casualties with Ardashir and it looked like half of them were going to you

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Regarding stars, i personally dont think that the they should be given out every day because of the following reasons:1. Only 4 people (max 5) per side.2. The battle is definately going to be more than 10 days. Infact, i wouldn't be surprised if it went close to 1 month. Hence, by the end, do you want me to give away like 30 stars or something?3. Not everyday do everybody posts. People like me, would then constantly keep getting stars!However, if you want me to give stars daily, I will be fine with it. I would give one day to one side and the other day to another.That is one thing we could do. Another thing is that I could give away stars on a two day basis for the best post (please title them) while ardashir and bill give away, on a daily basis, Planets (for lack of name) to other teams. Where stars indicate good quality/military tactics, Planets would allow the unit winning it to boast a slightly higher morale (thus unit strength and what not!).. that's what i think.. i would prefer keeping the stars and unit strength seperately... main reason being that the unit strength should not increase because of good literacy or spending time away from battle.. bah.. i dont know.. i dont care, i aint participating... i'll do what you guys want me to do.. and kaiser, when i started the hourly bombing run on Acre troops, i was unaware of ardashir's agreement with you guys... i didn't know anything about the plans of you getting acre... i just saw a good opportunity to inflict heavy damage to you guys! (not to mention the ceiling bombing which was FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN) Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

AngelGuardian93

Well, with that incident Eoin and I forgot to tell you because we assumed Ardy would tell you. Silly us. But yeah, that and the ceiling bombing technique. Of course, I didn't think of sticking to my guns and finding a way, so that was partly my fault anyway...I suppose it isn't hate so much as annoyance. You obviously knew more about tactics and techniques, and I didn't want to have to look up every single technique and try and outsmart you.To you it was a strategy game and to me it was story.For my attitude against you I will apoligise, but I do ask that you be more conciderate of those of us who dont know the technicallities and just want a good read. I did enjoy your posts when you werent bombing the crap out of me! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

so, if i get this right, you dont like me because i destroyed two thirds of your force before you get them to fight... apart from that, when i am attacking elsewhere, it was fine.... i am cool with that! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

AngelGuardian93

I dont mind you attacking me, I just want to be able to fight back you! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”