Bill..

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Zirandorthel

Bill..

Post by Zirandorthel »

Just to make sure, I'm not saying that magic is prohibited in any future recwars. That'd be a pretty presumptuous thing for me to do in any case, since I'm not actually in any position of authority in SNARL, I'll just be one of the referees for the upcoming recwar.As I've said a few times now, you are fully entitled to propose a war which does involve magic. Ardashir and I are behind the planning for this next one, though, and we feel that magic wouldn't suit the atmosphere we hope to engender for this conflict.In the future, as I've said to Fax, anything could be possible. We could have a recwar on the moon even (whose name temporarily escapes me) just so long as no territory claims were involved (as I'm sure the MCS would agree), we could have a recwar in a deep sea laboratory. SNARL's possibilites are endless. Just because the first two wars, and now this third one (though this is a less than conventional war, I assure you) are in fairly "mundane" settings, does not mean that SNARL have turned into a crowd of Erudite "arcanophobes", just that the possibility of magic has not been used yet. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”