Isn't it over?

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
extreme007

Re: Isn't it over?

Post by extreme007 »

someone (i think kaiser) said it was a four-week ingame time! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

I'm sure we can be forgiven if it over runs slightly.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Isn't it over?

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

According to the declaration of war, shouldn't the bloodshed end today? About now-ish?

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

We should end it definitely, imho, reflect, and restart I think. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

aye.... perhaps, turn it into a world war, with four week battles around Mircas?we could end this Jaris war, with Jaris under Commonwealth control.. and no changes in TDR region! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Osman Shahanshah

Yes I'd be quite happy to see this war go global in a series of seperate four week campaigns.

AngelGuardian93

we agreed no land would be exchanged or betted on, so... eh, NO! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Who said anything about exchanged, it would just be occupied for the duration of any wider continuation conflict, same applies to Acre, unless we massacre you there...

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

greg, with regards to the land, when the entire world war is over, the land would offcourse be returned to original owners.but for now, let's say the first four week capaign resulted in Commonwealth controlling Jaris..., then perhaps, the third or fourth four week capaign could see us back to this theatre, with you guys trying to regain control of Jaris!.. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

AngelGuardian93

I'm not so sure I like that idea... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I know I sure as hell don't.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Osman Shahanshah

Well in the absence of any consent to the plan, the war will end no questions asked on Sunday 4th of September 2005. Factoring in the wars four week runtime from the 7th of August and the innevitable over run.In the meantime, by the by, the Shirerithians in Acre have the choice of surrendering or being killed to a man. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 8/30/05 14:18

AngelGuardian93

Or perhaps pulling out? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

i am still bombing you! (including docks, where your transports should apparently be) Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

UEC

Post by UEC »

kinda seems like people have become to busy with real life to continue this war... (thus it is with micronations...) E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

aye... what say we end it today... with the following stuff (similar to like a treaty wherein, the winner gets the loser to do stuff)Grand Commonwealth wins the Jaris War,Jaris under GC control... but, returns it back to shireroth for the following 'demands':1. Shireroth and/or her allies (Antica and Natopia) do not attack the Commonwealth member nation of Alteria ... (they do not want to participate in recwars and hence, avoid that area alltogether!)2. Shireroth and/or her allies (Antica and Natopia) do not attack TDR. (wouldn't want to repeat this war now would we?)3. The Shirerithian land Jaris would remain a non-militarised zone for the rest of its time.well... something to get the ball going.. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Osman Shahanshah

Aye and I will be away this weekend until Monday 5th.So in terms of the peace treaty - it should be an armistice that covers the evacuation of Acre and the return of Jaris to a local Shirerithian administration that is however completely demilitarised.We can next look at planning the next part of the war... say Yardistan?

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

But... I just moved there!

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

and hence the war! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

peachy.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

any war would just not be the same without your 500 elite troops involved! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

what? with their knack for getting pinned down and predeliction for delusions of grandeur?

UEC

Post by UEC »

Nick won't like that. But his currently isn't the Duke... Why not fight over some of your own land... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

I agree. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

well... normally the Babkhans are the evil ones... but if you would like to attack us, feel free... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

As you may have noticed from my lack of participation, I've lost the time I need to judge any near future wars, but it would have my seal of approval.

AngelGuardian93

We needed you Scott! *cries* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”