Alrodria

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Kaiser Los III

Re: Alrodria

Post by Kaiser Los III »

There are not...but you cannot participate in an existing war unless someone already involved invites you.Of course, we invite you into this war, and I'm sure my Grand Commonwealth counterparts will happily invite you on their side as well.The only problem is that I am not sure Alrodria is on the MCS. Are you? If not, we would have to come up with other arrangements.

Z

Post by Z »

We are not on the MCS map, I am trying to claim the eastern section of the island of Caplona but am having problems posting the claim. z

Z

claim

Post by Z »

Actouly i just put in my claim and just need it to be aproved. z

Z

Alrodria

Post by Z »

I am wondering if there are any requirments for membership?z

Kaiser Los III

Re: claim

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Can I have a link to Alrodrdia and/or an AIM name for you?And can you make yourself familiar with the SNARL charter on the top of this forum and make sure you like what you see in it?

AngelGuardian93

Re: claim

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Hello and welcome! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Z

alrodria

Post by Z »

alrodria.forumer.comAIM newtondentistryMSN messenger xengizion@gmail.com

extreme007

Re: alrodria

Post by extreme007 »

feeel free to consider which side you want to join....have a look around, and see how the units are formed in.. although since you are asking land out as far as capolna.. and that by the time you get here, it would probably be over.. so.. uh...maybe you could do what the martinos and alexandrians did.. put a unit in some city.....but, since you are new (or late a bit) i guess you would have to start at the capital of the side? i dont know... ask kaiser. he's the incharge around here. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Z

alrodria

Post by Z »

Well i think till we have a better understanding of how things work we wont get involved.

AngelGuardian93

Re: alrodria

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Good idea. Ease into it. Extreme isn't this nice in combat. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Z

war

Post by Z »

Quote:feeel free to consider which side you want to join....Actouly I've decided to get some playing time in. Alrodria will join the war on the side of Antica, and its allies.

extreme007

Re: war

Post by extreme007 »

lol..... picked Antica and its allies??? if i you said Shireroth and allies, it would have been better... considering that antica has yet to perform any real thing in this war.. so, um.. where's your units going to start from? Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

Re: war

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

yeah... well its the same thing. Well, see you in the battlefield, watch out for extreme, he'll give you hell... right Extreme? Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Okay, z, if you're with Antica then you're on my side. I've given you access to our secret planning area. It's called Fort Foley and it should be the forum just above this one on Shireroth's board.As for where you start...extreme, would you have any objections to him starting in the Raynor Isles? That's friendly territory and pretty close to the action, so he should be able to march to the warzone in a day or so.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

a day or so is good... but he will need transports... great. .another unit with no defense coming to miska.EDIT:.. but emir is our spokeman.. ask him. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)Edited by: extreme007  at: 8/17/05 17:50

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

He shouldn't need transports - I mean the land side of Raynor Isles (city of Biotopia on the map), so I am expecting him to march. Otherwise, you're right, he would be an easy target.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

dont worry kaiser... without protection he is an easy target! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

I think that for Extreme, anyone is an easy target right mate? Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”