Acre Battle...

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
extreme007

Acre Battle...

Post by extreme007 »

when's the air battle gonna get over???? ozarka... reply fast.. you know my plans for that battle, and you know you have some aircrafts up there.... i need to free up some of my planes to strike other parts.... also, could you reply about the stealth stealing mission? and the immediately following stomark air strike?Here's the deal:(8/14/05 17:06) that's the time for my stealth stealing mission. if you dont reply by then, then well, whatever i had planned will go perfectly. that is about the special forces killing your ground crew and the fuel depot.(8/13/05 21:3 that's the time for the air battle... already 1 whole day is gone... so, according to the charter i will be in my full rights to post again without you having to post.. but then offcourse, if i do that, i will make sure i dont lose a single plane, and that you lose quite a lot (talking about more than 40% loss, since i get tankers and those undefended bombers etc....)...anyways, i will wait for say, 3 and half hours.... lets make it 4 hours... yes 4 hours to post that battle plan, or else i will follow the charter... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)Edited by: extreme007  at: 8/15/05 10:27

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”