Questions Units?

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Z

Questions Units?

Post by Z »

I've been devloping units today and am looking for advice on how better to write my units. Heres what I've done so far. Alrodrian Units The Corinthine Auxiliary Legion25,000 solders Armed with Sigs long arm, heavy gunners equipped with M60 (one heavy gunner per squad, then men to a squad) Alrodrian Expeditionary FleetI.S. Caesar (Imperial Flagship) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Battleship I.S. Prosepheny &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Battle Cruiser I.S. Sobeck &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Guided Missile CruiserI.S. Delphi&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp DestroyerI.S. Aries&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Frigate I.S. Athena&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp FrigateI.S. Artemisia&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp FrigateI.S. Hephaestus&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Frigate &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp All ships of the fleet have been outfitted with antimissile chain guns, and the Caesar and Battle Cruisers are equipped with sub hunter helicopters. The Delphi has been fitted to be a solely anti air vessel. In a pinch its weapons systems can be turned on other vessel however there effectiveness is significantly reduced. The Sobeck is a Guided Missile Cruiser outfitted for Anti Air, Undersea, and Surface combat. The Sobeck is also equipped with two long range missles (think tomahawk missiles) for ranged strikes. The other ships are unremarkable. Is all this resonable, or am I over doing the fleet? please offer your advice. z

Dugobert Wurmser

Re: Questions Units?

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

Wait, you're commanding all that? Both the Army and Navy? Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Your army is a good unit, and your fleet is a good unit - however, one person is only allowed to command one unit, so you will have to choose one or the other (right now we probably need ground troops more than ships).If there is another person in Aldrodia who wants to participate, then he/she can take control of the other.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

i think he knows that... he just wanted to know if the units are good... (he already posted his unit) Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

Well, my friend they're good. Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

Alrodrian

Post by Alrodrian »

Yeah I'm commanding the army but just wanted to know abotu the fleet for future refrence. thanks

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”