Dugobert....

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Kaiser Los III

Dugobert....

Post by Kaiser Los III »

I've got a battlecruiser, a bunch of cruisers and destroyers, and a minelayer. I would like to hunt down and destroy your ships one by one that are blockading TDR. My problems is:YOU NEVER POSTED YOUR SHIPS! Could you please post a list of your ships and your response to what I'm doing? I'm slowly sailing down from off Jaris to near Norfolk, so I'm sure I'm encountering you.

extreme007

Re: Dugobert....

Post by extreme007 »

his ships are posted (under strength i believe) by osman in the GC units thread here.. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Mmkay, thanks *was looking in the units thread* But I still need to talk to you sometime about your annhilation.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

lol....... perhaps, you may want to contact ardashir and get him to inform him. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

I'm here. You can talk to me, and yes, about destroying my ships... umm.. nope... I dont think so. About destroying yours, well that's a whole different story. I have posted about the blockade already. go to that thread.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

AIM would be best if you have it; I'm GSquid314 on there.Okay. Here's the deal. I'm in the middle of the territory you're blockading with a battlecruiser, three cruisers, and six destroyers. I've sent out scout subs to find your carrier. I don't know if the carrier's currently in the same place as your other three ships, but I assume it isn't since to blockade an entire territory (which you're doing) with four ships should require quite a bit of dispersal.So, I want to attack your carrier with ten large warships, at least three of which are dedicated anti-air and all of which have some anti-air defenses. Unless I am reading my naval tactics wrong, that gives me pretty good odds.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

I thought we were going to increase Dugobert's fleet since he posted before he knew he could have twenty-five warships instead of a measely five.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

no... dugobert had about the same size as nate.... nate increased by about 3/4 ships.... so, that gives dugobert another 3 or 4 ships... which, after reading the Battle of Kamaran Sea.. and the cutlery fights, shouldn't take much time for Kaiser to destroy themLOL. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

I thought he had five warships because he also had 15 planes, same as you?Dear god we need a better way to handle carrier groups next war. Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/15/05 15:45

Dugobert Wurmser

Well, i tried to do somethin about it, you know i didnt have much, but i sure as hell tried to squeeze all the juice out of what i had.Rakesh, contact me via AIM. I have a couple things to talk to you about.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

kaiser... is dugobert allowed to have his 4 ships or not?he started with 1 carrier (15 airplanes), 2 destroyers and 1 frigate....nate started with 1 carrier (15 airplanes), 2 destroyers, and 1 frigate.... and then he added 1 destroyer, 1 frigate and 2 submarines....which leaves dugobert 1 destroyer, 1 frigate and 2 submarines for use...and as per dugobert's posts.. he is leaving Susa port with a fleet.. although that fleet is larger than what he should be getting (4 ships)... let's just assume that he is actually leaving with 4 ships? (and that most of the other ships wer just going to Sajin City and not under dugobert's command to war)is that ok?.. can he continue in this war with what is due to him? (perhaps, we can put in as a backstory and say that he had few ships undergoing repairs and slight modifications.. and that's the reason for not having these ships!) Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

Ok, did Osman, say its ok to do that? Its fine by me but i think i should be able to keep an extra destroyer and the battleship.I'll be able to work with that. Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

no that would be unfair... the ships i said (or their equivalent) should be available.. the rest are not. even i oppose to that in the interest of fairness. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”