The former Queen's birthday

Daniel Farewell

The former Queen's birthday

Post by Daniel Farewell »

My friends,

Today it is the birthday of Aoife. I urge all of us to celebrate this day and the friend we have in Aoife.

Four years ago, Prince Andelarion appointed Aoife, then Ard-Rí of Dún Gail Dara, to the Electorate of Hurmu, which later evolved to the Senate, the first post-Menelmacari legislature of Hurmu. She was the first person appointed to the Hurmu electorate. Later, Aoife played an active role in the Senate of the Lakes, pleading for an electoral monarchic type of government, earning her the confidence of the Electorate/Senate to be Hurmu's first queen after Prince Andelarion stepped down from the position of head of state and instead chose to be the Senate's chairman.

The decree of appointment for Aoife was made exactly four Gregorian years ago, ab sectora condita, 2412.

Let it be known that we are Hurmu, we miss Aoife.
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I, the Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu, do with this Instrument appoint Her Most Sacred Majesty, Aoife, Ard-Ri of Dún Gail Dara and friend of the People, Lands and Lakes of Hurmu, to the Order of the Holy Lakes, and consequently to the Electorate of Hurmu.

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that I do by this Instrument confer the state, degree, style, dignity, title and honour of Lady of the Holy Lakes and Electress of Hurmu upon Her Most Sacred Majesty, and;

BE IT FURTHER KNOWN that Her Most Sacred Majesty is granted the privilege of membership a seat in the Electorate of Hurmu, and that she is granted all the privileges, immunities and pre-eminences and advantages that membership in the Order of the Holy Lakes and the Electorate of Hurmu may bring.

We are Hurmu.

Given at the Palace of the Elenaran in the City of Huyenkula, by my own hand, this day two thousand four hundred and twelve days since the beginning of time.

[signature]

VALI ANDELARION, Prince of Hurmu, Earl of Lósálfarey, Count of Eliria and Utasia, Count of Íseirdia-la-Vraulalennir, Lord Farewell.

Return to “Territory of Hurmu”