Fall 1903

Harvey Steffke

Fall 1903

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Probably the most interesting development this turn is that both nations that were essentially on Russia's doorstep, Germany and Turkey, decided to back off in favor of reorganizing their forces against the other nations, who are starting to show the slightest signs of getting organized. Possibly they heard of the glorious revolution in Russia that replaced Allot with Erik and have decided to give him mercy. England apparently wasn't so keen on the idea and tried for an easy grab on St. Pete, but a quick response from the Russian army repelled the attack.

Germany spent most of the turn moving some of their forces and playing bumper carts with the rest, bouncing off an Italian army and, strangely, even against themselves over Bur. Meanwhile, Turkey went through by far and large the most complicated internal reshuffling I've ever seen, the focus of which was a strangely well-supported convoy across the black sea, and the support turned out to be justified due to an Austrian assault. I seriously wonder wtf is going on with that part of the world.

In actual successful combat related news, England continued its landing in France, launching a supported attack on the holding (and in civil disorder) French army, destroying it completely and gaining the province, doubling their land forces on mainland Europe. Italy renewed its attack against Austria, successfully pushing into Tri and forcing the naval unit there to retreat.

Austria, please submit a public retreat or disband order for your tri fleet within 24 hours. I should tell you that if want to retreat, the only legal move is to go to Alb. If you do not submit a retreat order within 24 hours, I shall decide what to do myself.

Fall moves are due Tuesday at 5 PM American / 10 PM Brit / 11 PM Borkbork.

Erik Mortis

Re: Fall 1903

Post by Erik Mortis »

I am got the live!

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

RETREAT TRI -> VIE

phineas elastopon

Post by phineas elastopon »

It's a fleet, it can't move inland.
Phineas Elastopon (formerly known as Benkern, Bacchus etc.)
Republic of Antica
Inquisitor

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

I can't tell the tanks and ships apart :(

RETREAT TRI -> VIE

RETREAT TRI -> ALB

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Confirmed.