Winter 1902

Harvey Steffke

Winter 1902

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Oh sweet mother of God. Where do I even start?

In the north, tea time ends and the British get on with their landing in Europe via convoy over the English channel, landing them squarely in Brest and capturing a supply center in time to get another build. They also worked with Germany to help them beat off that blasted pesky Russian navy and secure a permanent German foothold in Sweden.

Speaking of Germany, their tanks pushed further into France, bypassing the fortified yet supply center lacking Picardy province and rolling unopposed into Belgium and Paris itself! Once again France feels the jackboot of German oppression as tanks roll through downtown. France made the best of a bad situation by holding off a small Italian attack and grabbing a much-needed supply center in Spain (though losing their one in Portugal since they did not have it occupied when the build winter began; yeah, this confused me too), but they're still in dire straights.

It wasn't the best of days for Italy on their western flank either. They called in fire support from a nearby fleet to aid in the push into Trieste, but the Austrians, which barely have moved from their initial starting positions, managed to fortify the attack point successfully and repel the assault

This is where it starts getting really interesting.

The Germans launched a supported attack from Prussia aimed at upsetting Warsaw. The Russians, whos parternship with Germany seems to have soured as of late, predicted the assault and prepared to hold their ground with the help of their Ukraine forces. What they perhaps DIDN'T anticipate was an Austrian assault on the Ukraine itself! The reinforcements in Ukraine were too busy defending themselves against those wacky Austrians and never arrived in Warsaw; fighting two vs. one, the Warsaw army eventually decided they couldn't wait around any longer and retreated.

Meanwhile, the Turkish "Operation: Filthy Mongrel" came to fruition in the form of two major offensives. First, they launched a supported but ultimately unopposed invasion of Russian Romania, gaining the area without a fight. More dramatically, with support fire from the Black Sea fleet, their forces in Armenia captured Sevastapol. With the port burning, and the only retreat option dominated by the Turkish fleet, the Russian navy was caught between a rock and a hard place and completely destroyed.

Russia, please submit a retreat or disband unit for the Warsaw tank.

Build phase!

Austria can built ZERO units.
England can build ONE unit.
France must disband ONE unit.
Germany can build THREE units.
Italy can build ZERO units.
Russia must disband TWO units, or ONE unit if they disband the retreating warsaw tank.
Turkey can build THREE units.

The next turn will end whenever I get build/disband orders from everyone, or in two days (Friday @ 4 PM EST, 9 Brit, 10 Borkbork) if people don't submit build/disband orders. If you don't submit disband orders, I will disband units of my choosing in what I consider the most adventageous ways possible. Reminder to the lucky winners that can build: you can only build on your starting supply centers

Malliki Tosha

Re: Winter 1902

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Germany is doing quite well for itself, along with Turkey..

Allot

Post by Allot »

Disband all. Civil conflict, or whatever it's called when somebody gets ass-raped in this game.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

RAGEQUIT!
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

You cannot "disband all" even if you want to. However I will take this to mean that you want to disband the retreating tank. Since it seems unlikely that I'll receive further orders from you, I will disband another unit of my choice.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Since Allot == 'Ragequit' , Russia = 'erik'.

Jarvey gave me permission to jump in for the practice so I can join the next game. Allot, if you change your mind in the next day or so, I'll give it back. No need for hard feelings. I just wanna try playing.

Allot

Post by Allot »

Be my guest. I'll be interested to see what you do with it. Good luck.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Non-Micronational Diplomacy”