Spring 1901 - About that time, eh chaps?

Harvey Steffke

Spring 1901 - About that time, eh chaps?

Post by Harvey Steffke »

THE PLAYERS:
Chrimigules: Germany
Malliki: Turkey
Allot: Russia
Maksym Hadjimehmetov: Italy
Foghorn: France
CJ Miller: Austria
Mr. Ben Kern: England

THE RULES:
I will put up posts such as this one showing the results of last season's movements and such along with the due date for the next set of moves. All deadlines will be 72 hours from the time of posting, rounded up to the next even hour. So if I don't get this post up until a few minutes after 4 PM EST, then moves would be due at 5 PM EST in three days. I will always state quite clearly when the cutoff time will be.

There will be no exceptions to the deadlines, period. Not one minute. The only time a map will be reversed is if I make a blunder or error, which I sincerely hope won't happen ever.

Please submit all orders to me via private messaging on this forum. You can use either standard diplomacy notation or just say things like "my tank in x moves to y." Actually, I'm much more comfortable with typing things out long way, so if you're doing really weird stuff it's probably best that you type it all out.

You can submit orders as often as you'd like - only the last orders will be acted out, so you can change your mind as many times as you need to. If you know you'll be busy during a period, I recommend you throw together some orders early on and then possibly change them later, so that if you don't get around to changing them later at least you'll have done something. That's just a recommendation though.

From this point onward, the game will not cease. If players drop out, the game continues. It will only cease when all players are showing signs of not being interested any longer, at which point I'll encourage them to either keep playing or sign a game-ending agreement. But we'll worry about that later.

For this turn only, there is no time limit to submit moves. This is only because some of the players might not even be aware of the fact the game is starting. The next turn will be posted when I have received moves from all players, or at most in about 5 days if things really slow down too much.

GAME ON

Malliki Tosha

Re: Spring 1901 - About that time, eh chaps?

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Request: Could deadline times be given in UTC plz?
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Answer: Just add five hours.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I'll probably end up giving deadline times in a ridiculous number of time zones.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

CET? :p
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

ranz Joseph I of Austria-Hungary was in his map room with the highest brass of the Austro-Hungarian Army, staring intensely at a map of Europe.

"Finally, it is time. When We are done with Our grand campaign, there shall be not a single soul on the entire continent who shall not bow before the Emperor of Austria."

Allot

Post by Allot »

"Your Grace?"
"Yes, Fyedka?"
"I do not believe His Majesty the Emperor of Austria-Hungary understands how this game works."
"I see. Invite him for a drink. A heavy one."
"At once, Your Grace."
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Non-Micronational Diplomacy”