Seal of the Isle of Azarea

Arviður

Seal of the Isle of Azarea

Post by Arviður »

The Seal of Azarea bears the emblem of the island, the Compass, reflecting the history of the seafarers of the Khaz Modan and the Laqis.

Circulating the emblem, "AZJAREYJA" stands ("Azarea") and the motto of the island, "Let the dreams of confusion lead you to virgin light" in Hurmu, the language of government of the island.

History has it that it was Hurmudans who settled here on the island after attempts to settle in K'Tzuni proper, but the Steward ordered them not to settle there in risk of upsetting the local population. Mass immigration seemed not to be the best idea when the land was already in chaos.

So today the island consists of about 9 000 people, a third of which are of Hurmudanic extraction.
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Jonas

Re: Seal of the Isle of Azarea

Post by Jonas »

Nice! :thumbsup
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Arviður

Post by Arviður »

Thanks! I pretty much forgot one word in the text, so I'm going to edit the bastard seal.
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Very good. I would be interested in the creation of a seal of similar quality for the Kaisership. Let me know if you are interested, a suitable fee can be arranged.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Every time I read "Azarea" I think it's a typo of "Azalea".

Comes from being a botanist I suppose. :p

But very nice seal nonetheless! :thumbsup
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Return to “Isle of Azarea”