Operation Impending Doom III: Phase 4

Scott of Hyperborea

Operation Impending Doom III: Phase 4

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Kaiseress, if it is your will I wish to resume my duties here.

The Anticans have invited me to be a special Shirerithian representative toon-Aligned Conference, which is a behind-closed-doors discussion of their Non-Aligned Movement. They don't have too much of a point for existing, but they seem to be vaguely anti-GC and pro-MCS, which is good, and to consist of a lot of the older, more interesting countries like Shireroth, which is better.

They want me to observe it so I will see how wonderful it is and convince you to join the Non-Aligned Movement at some point. Which I may eventually attempt to do, as it's a lovely little movement and quite in line with our long term foreign policy goals.

Needless to say, Ric, although an excellent Minister of the Exterior, is too friendly with the GC and with certain Atterans and should neither be allowed in here nor informed of anything secret that's going on.
Last edited by Scott of Hyperborea on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*nods*

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

...the Kaiseress now has access to this forum, which I suppose may help her respond to this message in a more timely fashion.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

:D :no

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Ah, NOW I have access.

Things sound good, and I trust you, Scott, to continue to gather information and represent Shireroth well. Please post any other pertinent information and updates relating to the NAM, as plans progress or anything changes.
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

Return to “Secret Evil Plans - Declassification of Christmas 2009”