Petition to the Kaiser from Southern Tchistanski

Scott of Hyperborea

Petition to the Kaiser from Southern Tchistanski

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I recently received the following petition from the president of Southern Tchistanski, a breakaway republic of Tchistanski, founded last September as part of the group of micronations associated with Lovely and the CIS:
Dear Kaiser,

I have seen and marveled at your micronation and may I congratulate you! However, I am not writing this email to sing your praises. I am a President of a small micronation and I have no land on the MCS. I am sure you know your neighbour, the CIS and possibly a member state within it called Tchistanski. Well, I am a president in exile from Tchistanski and with your help I hope to form a break-away republic. I have seen that you own a small island below CIS territory called Benacia. As you have so much land, if you could spare me the island I would be most grateful and forever endebted to you. It's position is ideal for me and there is no other choise for me if I cannot have it.
I informed the President of the Kaiser's usual policy on such matters, but thought it would only be right to present this to him anyway. I also told him he might want to talk to Shyriath and see if he could come to some agreement to have his capital on part of Benacia while it remains Shirerithian territory or something. Shyriath, if you want to email him, his email is Tchistanskanian_President@hotmail.com

Kaiser Letifer II

Post by Kaiser Letifer II »

ummm. No. We don't give away lands. Especialy culturally significant ones.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

He just demands it like that? Pssch, bad form on his part. :no
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

The Kaiser hath spoken... but even if he had not, the actual transferral of Benacia, even in part, would be something I'd hesitate to agree to.

However, the idea of allowing them refuge in Benacia is something I wouldn't mind nearly as much... it wouldn't make for a breakaway republic, but it would be a sort of nation-in-exile. Would that be agreeable, milord?

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I've been investigating this, and we may want to talk to CIS first. I'm not sure how unpopular or evil these guys are.

Kaiser Letifer II

Post by Kaiser Letifer II »

I'm not sure I wanna get into the middle of any disputes or anything that don't concern us.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

At this point in time, good relations with a nation roughly half of the Benacian continent is probably a good idea.

Return to “Secret Evil Plans - Declassification of Christmas 2009”