Scott

Delphi

Scott

Post by Delphi »

Ok, so maybe I had Kurly's password, and maybe I admitted to Sander I was snooping around, but I was pretty sure in our brief chat that it would be unwise for anyone else to find out about it or to make a big deal of it. Apparently he didn't catch the hint. I did, however, in the process, extract some stuff from their secret forum, which when I get back to my dorm later will evaluate its level of usefulness.

Anyway, go ahead and use the "loose cannon Delphi", if you must. Long and the short of it, I got lazy, I logged in as Kuralyov, then all of a sudden, Sander came on and I logged out. He noticed. Sander IMed me later on and I told him I knew when I was caught and it wasn't a big deal. He fished at me acting on behalf of our government and I informed him only as a security-minded citizen.

Please, however, I implore you, do not get pissed. I feel stupid enough about this, but honestly, it's not a huge deal. It's kinda like what the Mediterranean thing would have been had we taken your advice. I actually have your quote (but am not quoting it now since it's on my computer), which basically said, "Yeah, we screwed up, we'll try and not get caught next time." I really am sorry I caused any trouble, but this should only cause us minor, if any, diplomatic difficulties, and I think they will be further mitigated if we act now on exposing Xon. Foghorn lucked out because of Tgaoth, and we can luck out by making Xon the big thing. Especially with us being as the revealer of such information, rather than doing it anonymously.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff... I'm just rushing off to class and wanted to handle this and say something before you got really pissed. If I saw this as a big deal or was doing something major (or officially for us), I would have informed you. As it stands, I was just doing some offhand snooping with Kurly's account. Now, we must pick a course of action, and I have laid one forth. We must act quickly.
Former Dinarch of Antica
Former Citizen of Shireroth
Former Scourge of Micras

Return to “Secret Evil Plans - Declassification of Christmas 2009”