S.H.I.N.E. Website Page

Delphi

S.H.I.N.E. Website Page

Post by Delphi »

I'm about to move on to the ministries of the website, once I get an answer to the whole ministries subdomain thing. In the meantime, I was wondering, what are we going to want to put up there? It could use an update, but since we've thusfar kept it secret that I'm the Director of SHINE, for example, I'm not sure what updates we'd want. The current page resides here.

I'm not sure about the whole past and current operations thing because I'm just not familiar. Basically, if anyone here has any ideas on what should go there when I get to it, it'd be much appreciated.
Former Dinarch of Antica
Former Citizen of Shireroth
Former Scourge of Micras

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Most of that page was just a teaser to make people paranoid. Personally, I dont even think there should be one.
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I say we should have a page if only to be able to have the motto up.
CENSOR'D

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

You mean the one in the banner image? "Proudly ____ing the ____ and ____ since ____"?

Just my take from my previous experience on it, I had no public web page for the AMI, at any point in time (if I recall correctly). When Antica fell, I did have an elaborate AMI website section in the works, but in hindsight it probably would have been unnecessary, though nifty.
Former Dinarch of Antica
Former Citizen of Shireroth
Former Scourge of Micras

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I kind of like the SHINE page, although I'm not sure how many people read it. The paranoia was definitely a big part.

I don't have any suggestions for improving it, although I suppose I could come up with an updated list of operations and we could reveal the purpose of a few that were secret at the time that page was made.

Someday I was planning to get around to making a "SHINE Agent Spy Gadgets" page, since I kinda collect spy gadget-y thingies and it would be fun to put them online. But I'm not sure I could justify tying them into SHINE in any real way, and if that would set the wrong tone.

Return to “Secret Evil Plans - Declassification of Christmas 2009”