Kaiser Ayreon

Post by Kaiser Ayreon »

Be honest.

1. What have I done good, what have I done bad?

2. What should I do now?

3. What about the future?

Open-ended questions... write as much as you want. :)

Erik Mortis

Re: Points

Post by Erik Mortis »

Some of your decrees have seemed kinda pointless. I have already spoken on them at the time. So feel no need to comment on them again.

Not letting the Landsraad elect a steward and appointing one instead I think was a mistake. It was a chance for some real politics and for something for the Landsraad to do. It's not been done often, and it's a practice that we should feel comfortable doing. I think it was a mistake to say the Landsraad could do it.. then change your mind and appoint your "buddy" to the position. Looked kinda bad from my point of view.

You need to keep an eye on your image in your reign due to how it started. A number of people don't think you should have been Kaiser. And I'll be honest. I am one of them. Though I in the end supported your legal claim to the throne. Loki was supposed to be the Kaiser. This being said, I won't seek to weaken or remove you, at this time.. :demon But yes, you need to keep an eye on your image.

As it stands you will go down as a filler Kaiser, with no real achievements under your belt. Not really that bad a thing considering this is your first time as Kaiser, and the rough start that you had. However, be careful not to just do things for the sake of making a mark. But it is still early in your reign.

Keep an eye on activity. It has slipped again. Encourage projects. Speak to the people. The best way to get activity up is to go out and respond to posts. Nothing big or deep, just show interest. Make people feel like you see what they are doing, keep conversations going. etc.

The people are fickle...And the Kaisership sucks.

hypatias mom

Re: Points

Post by hypatias mom »

I frankly think it is sometimes good to have a break in the drama after a particularly painful period in the country. If you had come in as a tyrant, I think think the people would have rebelled. You have given them a glimpse of your calm, deliberate style, but now it is time to come forth with some active agenda. We can't live our entire micronational lives in comfort and total safety. People grow through adversity or challenge, so it's time to challenge us to grow again through your boldness.

You will always be seen as an unexpected choice for Kaiser, but that can be used to your advantage. You are honest, intelligent, and fair. You also have a good imagination and long micronational experience to help you. And we will be glad to help and advise as well, if you wish.

Return to “Imperial Advisory Council - Declassification of Christmas 2009”