Panser marsch!

It began as a "Khanflict" (complete with its own lexicon of dreadful puns) over the fate of Goldshire. The Gods however mock the efforts of puny mortals to construct a coherent narrative, and so it has become instead a struggle for the very soul of Shireroth itself, between on the one hand the loyalist forces of Kaiser Aurangzeb and on the other the Coalition (or Confederated Subdivision Alliance... if you really must...) who keenly anticipate the emergence of a Kaiser Leto III.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Aurangzeb Khan

Panser marsch!

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Mirewood, Imperial Counties (Shirekeep)

The order they had been waiting for crackled loudly over the brigade net: 'Panser marsch!' This was it. The Elwwehr onto the offensive, not against the Ohl'Tar, not into Goldshire but towards Shirekeep, in support of loyalists from Goldshire, and nary a malevolent spider in sight.

Oberstleutnant Gorem slipped back down into the panser commander's seat and slammed the turret hatch above him. 'Driver, forward. Full speed.' His order was so quiet that it almost passed for an apology, obscured as it was by the noise generated as the Zadari Light Tank lep out of the camouflaged hide in a cloud of dry autuminal dust. Stacked up behind the 1st Pansarbrigaden "Janavasper" along the roads that dominated the approaches to Shirekeep from Ardashirshahr, were the pansarkompanies of the 4th ("Fidai Babki"), 6th ("al-Muqawama al-Jayatar-Kalir") & the 9th Pansarbrigaden, whose commander had not yet thought up a suitably patriotic name for his outfit. Following up the armour would come the 1st, 2nd & 5th Infantry Divisions of the 1st Fältarmén of the Elwwehr. The remaining Infantry and Armour remained back at the barracks and marshalling yards of Ardashirshahr, ready to act as a mobile reserve. Urgent requests for reinforcements had been flashed to Eliria, Araxion Tower and Echo City, and terrible would be the punishment for those who failed to heed the Kaiser's call.

Gorem however was quietly jubilent. His ancestors had come this way before, and to a man of Gorem's meim it mattered not a jot who won in the end. Holy slaughter was coming once more to the southlands. Of course the senior officers had been at great pains to stress in every meeting and every briefing he had been forced to sit through since the great-brewhaha over Goldshire that the civilians were allies, to be respected and treated well with courtesy at all times. But really and truthfully who ever listened to the higher-ups when they weren't immediately present with a gun in hand or a security detachment at their back? If the Kaiser was able to meet the arrears of pay for the Elwwehr then perhaps there might be a chance. Otherwise the best that the denizens of Shirekeep could hope for would be to shut and bar their doors and windows and hope fervently that the raging Elw would carry on south to ravage Brookshire proper.

On the left and right of Gorem's pansar came the other thirty-nine Zadaris' of the lead Pansarkompanie and behind them would be the Musharref APCs carrying a company of close support troops, distinctly average in quality but welcome nonetheless. There were four pansarkompanies and the sight of an entire armoured brigade going at full tilt cross country must have been a magnificent sight. A cloud of organge dust billowed out behind each pansar. Visability was tolerable and five kilometres ahead Gorem could see magnified through the periscope the village of Mirewood. The pyrotechnically coloured spire of the village Cedrist hall jutted discordantly out of the bland undulating landscape and unwittingly marked itself as the most ideal ranging point for anyone with any inclination to bomb anything, and yet somehow its probably what the cultists would have wanted if the option of being the gathering point for all manner of falling ordnance had ever been put to them.

As it was, the village was the first waypoint. Shirekeep awaited.

In the sky high above the grand armoured procession the contrails of the fighters of the Livgardet were clearly visible. All five of the Flygflottilj assigned to that sector were up that day, providing CAP over the entire sector, stretching along the Elwynn rivershore from Ardashirshahr to Shirekeep.

Allot

Re: Panser marsch!

Post by Allot »

The radio crackled. There was a pause, and then whoever was on the other side burst out laughing. The pilot scowled and stared ahead onto the runway. The sun was high, and the reflections of its rays shone on the windshield of his plane. The radio crackled again.

"Fighter... Oh my god, I can't believe this is real. Hey Phil, take a screen cap or something, this is gold. Fighter Acupuncture 01, you are..."

There was another explosion of laughter. The pilot was about to say something crude when the controller composed himself.

"Fighter Acupuncture 01, you are cleared for take off on runway 4. Proceed to Vijayanagara immediately."
"Roger that, com-"
"BAHAHAHAHA, I'm sorry I can't help it, it just sounds so stupid..."

Fuming, the pilot hit the engines and pulled the throttle back. He could hear the other fighters on the other runways doing the same thing. Like a synchronized swimming routine, the fighters leapt off their respective runways at the same time, leaving the radio controllers laughing hysterically way back on the ground. The planes weren't wearing bathing suits or anything like that. You get the picture. They soared through the clear blue sky, for once devoid of ominous black clouds or giant floating citadels, towards Vijayanagara.

-----------------------------

"BISON squadron?! AHAHAHA!!! Who came up with these names?! Just get to Vijayanagara already! Phil, get me some water please, I'm gonna die here... Bison! Hahaha!"

-----------------------------

"So we do have an army, don't we?" asked Isabelle, as she climbed the stairs up Araxion Tower, pulling stray bits of wool out of her hair. William of Araxion croaked an affirmative.

"Oh good. Steve and Steve and a bunch of sheep, or something like that?" she asked, opening the door to the balcony and stepping out. "What ridiculous demonstration have you prepared thi- Oh my."

It wasn't quite as impressive as this, but it came no where close (considering they didn't have any computer generated soldiers). Nevertheless, the perfectly ordered soldiers standing below the balcony, along with the massive tanks and a few helicopters on the hill created quite the impressive image. Isabellle pointed to the eleventh soldier division, dressed in all black.

"Who are they?" she whispered to an aide.
"SpecGnome Corps, ma'am," whispered the aide. It was then that she noticed that all the soldiers in black were less than four feet tall.
"Am I supposed to make a speech or something?" said Isabelle.
"It is usually customary before sending them to their deaths, my lady," whispered the aide.
Isabelle had the good grace to look affronted, before straightening her features and stepping forward to address her "troops".
"The Khan is a bastard!" she yelled. Everyone cheered.
"BUT," yelled Isabelle, "he is OUR bastard! And we will not let him down! Go kill the enemy! Hooray!"
"Inspiring, milady," said the aide, as Isabelle turned away from the balcony.
"Yes, I think so," she said. "Where are we sending them again?"
"The first, second, third, fourth, and fifth divisions are en route to Eliria, while the rest and headed to Vijayanagara. One helicopter brigade will be going with each party. And the Armored Brigade will also be split accordingly, with the extra heading to Vijayanagara. And of course, the SpecGnome Corps will be following you."
"Me? You expect me to fight?" said Isabelle.
"Of course, my lady. It is customary for the Baron to lead his or her troops into battle"
"I see. I guess I'm off to Eliria, then. Although if I recall it wasn't very nice last time."

-------------

"This is insane, DOILY?! I can't take this anymore, get off the runway, go to Islus, before...oh god, Phil, HELP! I'm having a hea-a.."

-------------
Summary: 2 Fighter Squadrons (Acupuncture, Bison) en route to Vijayanagara
3 Fighter Squadrons (Canada, Doily, Ender) en route to Islus
6 Infantry Divisions (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, SGC) en route to Eliria
5 Infantry Divisions (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) en route to Vijayanagara
1 Helicopter Air Assault Brigade (Fred) en route to Eliria
1 Helicopter Air Assault Brigade (George) en route to Vijayanagara
3 Reinforced Armour Brigades (Vincent, Wiccan, Xanadu) en route to Vijayanagara
2 Reinforced Armour Brigades (Yale, Zoolander) en route to Eliria
1 Angry Steward en route to Eliria
1 Bitchy Aid en route to Eliria
1 Zombie en route to Eliria

Casualties: 1 Air Traffic Controller
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

"He did what?" asked Near.
"I told you... I walk into Shirekeep and the man gave me a hug!" said Leo.
"He hugged you."
"Yes."
"The Khan gave you a hug..."
"And then made me Steward!"
"I'm sorry for being rude Your Grace, but you should be dead be all rights."
"No need to tell me twice Near, I know where I stand." Leo shook his head slightly and looked at the maps that were spread out before him. "And in the mean time he's managed to start a bloody war! I seriously need to figure how he manages to piss so many people off. I bloody try to get myself killed and I end up heir to the bloody throne! Not that I'm complaining or anything", he qualified when Near gave him a sidelong look. "Ok what's the situation."
"Well sir, the rebels consist of Brookshire, Yardistan, Kai-Roth, and Hallucination. Up to this point no major moves have been made against his Niftynes, but its just a matter of time."
"There is something that is bothering me Near."
"Yes your Grace?"
"ISI Ground Zero is in the heart of Rebel territory, and Leonardo Central Commmand, though in allied territories, is completely undefended."
"Your point?"
"Well, if the Yardistani move to seize Ground Zero, they will have control of 25 HACs. This obviously presents a huge security issue to Shirekeep, which is in range. The ICBM early detection would be able to prevent any disasters."
"I'm still not sure I see your point Leo."
"Leonardo Center. Its the ISI's biggest weakness. If we lose Leonardo, we lose everything."
"Understood. Is there any danger of being targeted by orbital weaponry if they seize Leonardo?"
"No. All of our orbital assets are secured by a series of locks and failsafes. But we lose the ICBM ELD and its offensive power."
"So the center must be defended at all costs."
"Well no. The Kaiser comes first. But if the ISI goes down, we lose a significant advantage." Leo paused. He consulted a computer file which listed the details on the current armed forces at his disposal. "We will have to devide our troops between Shirekeep and Leonardo."
"I'll see to it sir."
"Oh and Near, have a helicopter prepared. We leave for Eliria."
"Yes your grace."

----

SUM:
  • 10 Multi-Role Fighter Squadrons en rout for Shirekeep
    2 Infantry Divisions en rout for Shirekeep
    5 Multi-Role Fighter Squadrons en rout for Leonardo Center
    4 Infantry Divisions en rout for Leonardo Center
    2 Artillery Batteries en rout for Leonardo Center
    1 Helicopter Air Assault Regiment en rout for Leonardo Center
    Duke leaves for Eliria via Helicopter
Leo Fenrir

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

(are you guys using QUARREL rules for your forces? also, you beat me to mentioning your land in Yardistan!)
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Temple of Dionysus- Rebel Command
Midnight

Commandant Gavin Jacoby was in a very important meeting. Opposite him was Duke Gman Russell, and beside him was his assistant commandant Crispin March. Next to the Commandant was his IMEF Lt. General Alvin “Chipmunk” Tenby, so named because his cheeks always looked like they had been stuffed full of nuts. He was the general in charge of the First Marine Expeditionary Force, a combined-arms military force that protected the Barony of the United Isles from harm. Beside him was 1st Marine Division Major General William Allese, the guy in charge of the ground forces. Beside the Assistant Commandant was 1st Marine Aircraft Wing Major General Martin Black, the guy in charge of the air forces. On the other side of Duke Russell was 1st Marine Logistics Group Major General Lily Kennedy, who was in charge of the supplies. Finally, standing on the far side of the room, was Special Operations Command Major General Jasper “Casper” Gunn.

In his hand was a remote control for a slide projector. Currently being displayed was a map of Yardistan Proper. On the western side of the isle was a small portion of the land painted in blue. “Well, gentlemen, if you weren't FULLY convinced the ISI was evil before, now is the time to change your tiny little minds. The areas marked in blue are the coastal regions affected by the test firing of the Ouroboros Array. Well, we HOPE it was a test firing. It hit the ocean, thank the gods, but the flooding from the tidal waves caused by it have wiped out every village nearby. Massive flooding has put the damage estimate to be around 235 Million Erb. Furthermore, 1,287 Yardistanis are confirmed dead. That number is rising. Fast. We have set up numerous marine corps field hospitals nearby, but mostly they're being used to shelter the homeless.”

Duke Russell's eyebrows furrowed. His face was a shade of red that only promised revenge. “A rebellion is one thing... to fight an army... is one thing...... to kill innocent civilians... that crosses the final line.

The ISI will be wiped from the face of Micras, I swear it.”

The various generals all shook their heads and strongly agreed. Commandant Gavin Jacoby spoke up first. “Your Grace, with your permission- not that I think at this point I'd need it- but I'd like to take a portion of the IMEF and launch a strike against their Ground Zero Facilities.” Duke Russell nodded. “You have my permission. I trust you to work out the details, but I want every single one of those ISI bastards who helped with the Ouroboros Array to stand before a war crimes tribunal.” Casper spoke up again. “No problem, your grace. You find 'em, my boys in the SpecOps section will ensure they never see the light of day again.” Gman nodded as he stood up. “Good. Do good work on this, I want this done by noon tomorrow.” Gavin nodded again. “Yes sir.” The Duke of Yardistan left the room, presumably straight to another meeting about the upcoming invasion.

Major General William Allese spoke up once Gman had left the room. “Sir, how do you want this done?” The Commandant replied after a minute of thought. “We'll blockade the outskirts with ground forces, and ask for a surrender. We'll give them an ultimatum of an hour. After that, we send in Black's planes. We soften them up with an aerial bombardment, and then send in the ground forces until a surrender is issued, or we take complete control of the facility. Any questions?”

The general consensus was no, so the meeting was adjourned, and they all went to prepare for the fight ahead.

Summary: The Yardistani Marine Corps prepares to assault the ISI's Ground Zero site near Novi Nigrad,

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Goldshire temporary command base, east of Shirekeep

The commander of the dispatched regular army force meets with several advisers about their current situation.

“The Monty Crisco siege has gotten quiet,” one adviser reported. “They’re still firmly entrenched around the city but they seem to be intentionally not provoking anything that could be taken as a hostile action from us. It seems that the talks between the higher-ups have provoked a temporary cease-fire. Both sides have pledged to defeat the other, but neither wants to be the one that fires the first shots.”
The commander nodded. “Right. We received a report from Goldshire Hamlet yesterday to that affect: do not engage the forces of Monty Crisco unless ordered directly by the Kaiser, and even only then with superior forces.”
Another adviser said, “Right now we definitely don’t have superior forces. The Siegebreaker unit has been assembled but it is still several days away. We have also received reports that Elwynn is also on the move to reinforce us, but again, they are not yet here.”
“So we wait,” the commander said, which got nods from the rest of the table. “But they’ll be here sooner or later, and the Kaiser has ordered us to break the siege, so we’d better start thinking ahead. What options do we have?”
“We have two basic attack plans for removing the rebels. The first is to enter the city of Shirekeep and bombard the rebel forces. Their artillery is mostly symbolic; ours outmatches theirs by quite a bit. The rebels would be forced to mount an attack on Shirekeep directly or abandon the position. The second plan is to sweep south, cross the river into Brookshire directly and bypass Shirekeep, and engage the rebels directly on the plains.”
“Pros and cons of both plans?”
“If we fight from Shirekeep, we force the rebels into assaulting the city directly, which let us use its natural defenses. However, if the rebels were to breach the walls – very likely, given their heavy armor – we would be fighting within the city itself, which would almost certainly involve huge collateral damage to the city and gives the rebels the opportunity to ignore us completely and attack Raynor’s Keep directly. On the other hand, if we engage the rebels on the plains, we avoid any collateral damage to the city but lose any defensive advantages we possess.”
“Your analysis then?”
“Fighting within Shirekeep is highly preferable from a tactical viewpoint. It lets us maximize use of our artillery and gives us significant defensive options. However, it’s possible that the Kaiser will simply not allow it and we will be forced to fight on the plains. Given the combat prowess of the Monty Crisco forces, a fair fight could go very poorly for us.”
Another adviser spoke up, “Why don’t we have the ISI lob a few rounds at the Monty Crisco encampment and even the odds a bit.”
“Don’t joke about that,” a stern-faced adviser snapped. “Surely you’ve heard about the off-shore Yardistan bombardment that has flooded some of the western areas of the area.”
“Hey, what?” a sleepy adviser said. “I have family in western Yardistan.”
“I will contact the Kaiser’s forces regarding the ISI,” the commander said, trying to regain control.
“Sir? Are you serious? You’re going to use orbital space weapons on our own people?” an alarmed officer asked.
The commander stammered, “I never said-“
But the outrage was gaining momentum. “Hey, wait a minute here. Most of our troops have strong ties to Brookshire. We were part of their territory for a very long time and we’ve sworn an oath to be allied to them. Fighting a war is one thing, but using atrocious tactics like the ISI cannons is something unforgivable.”
“The rebels have forsaken the Imperial Republic! They are our countrymen, yes, but they’d kill us just the same. They chose their side.”
“Yes but, uh, sir, are you sure we are on the right side?”
The commander turned slowly and glared straight at the adviser that had spoken. “I’m sorry, I must be hearing things. I thought that I heard one of the advisers in the Goldshire Ducal Army suggest that fighting for the true ruler of the country may be the ‘wrong side’ in this war, but surely I must have misheard, for such treason would be completely unacceptable.”
But the adviser would not be silenced. “Sir, look at the map. All of our friends – Brookshire, Yardistan – are rebel provinces. And our main ally is Elwynn, who nearly invaded our lands by force such a short time ago.”
Another spoke up, “Yeah, and the Kaiser has turned to using space weapons on Yardistan. His own people!”
The commander slammed his hands on the table. “Stop this! All of you! I would expect this kind of grumbling from the troops, but not my own advisers! Have you no loyalty?!”
“But, sir-“
“No, no buts. Listen. Whatever you may feel about the Kaiser, overthrowing him and replacing him with this ‘Leto III’ is nonsense. Who IS Leto? Where did he come from? What does he stand for? We, nor anyone else, know nothing about him. He is a complete enigma. Trading one ruler for someone we know nothing about is a terrible choice, let alone one that violates all of our oaths of loyalty. That our friends have embraced this path shows they have been afflicted with an odd case of madness, and that is not one I will allow through spread through our own ranks.”
“But, the ISI-“
“I know about the ISI. Don’t think for a damn minute that they don’t worry the hell out of me. But the Kaiser is not the ISI. Elwynn is not the ISI. Make no mistake –the time for judgment on the ISI will come. But that is neither here nor now. For now, we uphold the Imperial Republic and do the Kaiser’s will, and that’s final. Meeting dismissed.”

The advisers gave mutinous looks, but filed out quietly. The commander sighed. That had been the third flare up this week, and they were getting nothing but worse. The situation was becoming dire indeed. He penned a quick report to the duke about the incident, wishing him speed in coming to the front lines to take direct control.

Summary: the Goldshire army encamped east of Shirekeep discusses the best ways to break the siege. Tensions are building in the ranks of the army based on the Kaiser's willingness to use ISI weaponry against Shireroth forces, even if they are rebel scum. The army is holding, for now, but morale is getting steadily worse.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

"Commander, Goldshire is upholding the improvised cease fire."

"Excellent. Though I hear reports that reinforcements are coming from Goldshire and Elwynn."

"Correct Commander. It will be some time before they arrive. When they do we will be out numbered."

"hmm. We could likely breach the walls with some well placed shots. But the total destruction of the city is not our goal here, and that is the only outcome along that course."

"Likely sir. And that would also require striking at Goldshire's troops. "

"Very well, order the men to pack all non-essential equipment to the siege. We must be prepared to pull back across the river at a moments notice. "

"Retreat sir?"

"HA! Hardly. We knew we never had the forces here to take the city by ourselves. No we have served our purpose; once enemy reinforcements have arrived. Shirekeep is just a city. the Demon's power base is not in this city. "

"A city that holds the Imperial Government sir."

"Exactly. A city they will never give up to us. No matter the cost. Monty Crisco learned this lesson 3 Kaisers ago. Centralization is the flaw to all military forces. Centralization is the gun you put to your own head. Let them hold the city. Let them move troops to keep the city. They are trapped by their own government. If they keep the city they are forced to commit troops to the city. More then we have. And thus we win. "

"So we never intended to take the city?"

"Oh, we would take the city without hesitation if given the chance. The jewel of the Empire would be a mighty feather for our collective hat. No, to hold the city requires a considerable amount of troops. Large city and all. "

"huh. Very well sir.

Summary: Nothing important.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*NEWS FLASH*

The IRS Mercy, hospital ship from the Duchy of Yardistan, has been spotted sailing towards Musica.

Allot

Post by Allot »

"AHEM," said the aide, who had turned out to be a Lieutenant-Colonel. Isabelle looked up from her Dutch for Dummies book.
"Yes?" she said, attempting to arch an eyebrow and succeeding in making herself look constipated.
"Don't you think we should be attacking or something?" said the officer, clearly antsy. He had a look of pleading on his face. Isabelle gave him a long, hard look.
"No," she said, and returned to her book. The officer sighed and handed her a slip of paper.
TELEFAX...CONNECTED
IRISH PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED
MESSAGE BEGINS

Isabelle: GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET TO FIGHTIN'. - Scott

MESSAGE ENDS
"Oh," said Isabelle. "Well then."
"Quite," said the officer.
"Where should we go?"

------------------
**A series of meetings described in emoticons**

9:00 PM: :confused
10:00 PM : :evil
11:00 PM: :document :no
12:00 AM: :knife
1:00 AM: :tomcutterhamonfire
3:00 AM: :sleep
5:00 AM: :yay:

7:00 AM:

Infantry Divisions 1, 2, 3
Armored Brigade Yale

en route to Shirekeep

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

(If the ISI site is not defended, then I am going to just say it was a complete success, i've waited for Leo to respond long enough)

Allot

Post by Allot »

You never actually attacked though. Technically Leo has people there (I think), you need to have an actual battle (however you do that in this system)
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I can't be arsed to write something right now (I have work in half an hour), but I'll state it here that they are going to attack. Defend yourself!

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Oh I'll create a stand alone force for that scenario - just to make it worth while. :evil

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Gman Russell wrote:I can't be arsed to write something right now (I have work in half an hour), but I'll state it here that they are going to attack. Defend yourself!
Run a battle using this. Though you're right, if he has no units there, you win by default (as indeed you would in Anunia or any other recwar system). If you'd like to 'invent' a force of several infantry to fight against, you could do that too.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

After six uneventful days, well perhaps not entirely uneventful, a piano factory had been shelled and the lead tank had crashed into a trebuchet oh and a truck had skidded on the entrails of a cow which had been inexplicably splattered across the road, Oberstleutnant Gorem and the Pansarbrigaden Janavasper had at last arrived in Shirekeep.

‘Driver. Where the hell are we?’

‘Shirekeep Sir.’

‘More specifically?’

‘Couldn’t honestly say Sir. What with you having the map…’

Being a tank commander cooped up in a small tank like the Zadari conferred few immediate advantages to those privileged to hold the position, the opportunity to kick those subordinates who had the misfortune to be sat lower down in the vehicle being one of them; and this is what the Oberstleutnant proceeded to do. A steel toe-capped boot connected sharply with the driver’s Kevlar helmet occasioning an involuntary head-butting of the driver’s viewfinder on the part of the aforementioned driver.

‘Ouch!... oh wait, shit no…’

The jolt had resulted in another involuntary reflex on the part of the driver, this time being the rapid and sharp depressing the accelerator pedal, causing the tank to lurch forward suddenly with a considerable spurt of speed and by the time the driver had recovered control of the tank and the Oberstleutnant had finished threatening to pistol whip the driver, the tank had managed crash into the side of the Escher Hall of John Metzler III University, in the process scattering a sparsely attended protest by JM3U Alumni over the proposed dissolution of the sadly neglected academic halls.

By this means the lead company of the Pansarbrigaden was able to exactly verify its whereabouts.

The incident was reported to the Kaiser who shook his head in mute despair before instructing that the Guild of Reputable Insurers be called out to inspect the damage.

Summary:
Elements of the 1st Fältarmén enter Shirekeep

Casualties:
KIA:
1 Piano Maker
1 Startled Cow

WIA:
2 Arts Faculty Students (1 sprained ankle & 1 suspected inhalation of an intoxicant - evidence removed for sampling by officers)

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

"Commander."

"Yes?"

"Enemy tanks have entered the City."

"Do they threaten our position."

"Not yet sir."

"Good. The second they do, fall back across the river. Make a few hurt via artillery as we pull back. No need to make them feel good about themselves while we reposition. "

Summary: Still nothing really. I'm a busy man.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

(Whoa, my head exploded looking at that system...)

Allot

Post by Allot »

**ksssshhcrksshh** Control, this is Captain Carr of Fighter Squadron D, requesting permission for re-route to Shirekeep, over.
**ksschkkshch** Control here. Retrieving information no- BWAHAHAHA.
Fuck off buddy, do you know how many times -
**kssshch** I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you know you're Squadron name is-
DOILY. DEAL WITH IT. LET ME GET OFF YOUR FUCKING RUNWAY.
**ksscshk* OK, OK, go. BWWAHAHAHAHAAH.

----

Lieutenant-Colonel Wrangle, also known as "the aide", was Skype-ing with his wife who was back in Elwynn when he received an incoming call. His face went white as the little Skype ringer sounded.

CALL FROM: KAISER AURANGZEB

With a shaking finger, he hit "Accept".

"Ah, LT Wrangle, nice to hear from you," said a voice. Wrangle deflated visibly and with a sigh as he realized it wasn't actually the Kaiser.

"Yes sir?"
"I'd like you to take those lovely troops you sent to Shirekeep and tell them that they are now under the Kaiser's direct command," said the voice.
"O-of course, sir," said Wrangle, scribbling an order on his notepad.
"Capital. Ciao," said the voice, and the call ended.

---
Summary:

I am lazy
3 Fighter Squadrons (Canada, Doily, Ender) en route to Shirekeep from Islus, now under Aurangzeb control
3 Infantry Divisions (1, 2, 3) move near Shirekeep, now under Aurangzeb control
1 Armored Brigade (Yale) move near Shirekeep, now under Aurangzeb control
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Return to “Khan's Total War (War of the First Coalition)”