Seeking Employment

Don't know what to do in Shireroth? Look for a job offer here

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

darthmiho

Seeking Employment

Post by darthmiho »

Uh, i'm new in Shireroth, and i'm looking for a job, as it seems like it would a good idea to get me started here. I'm just not sure where to go. Could someone help me out? I don't want to be a bother.

Fax Celestis

Re: Seeking Employment

Post by Fax Celestis »

How are you with Java/XML/XUL?If you know something, you could help me with ShireFox.(more info here: http://www.shireroth.org/wiki/in...e=ShireFox ) Blindness Is A BlessingEdited by: Fax Celestis  at: 9/4/05 12:20

darthmiho

Post by darthmiho »

I know a tiny bit of Java, but I took a look at the wiki and I don't think I know nearly enough to be of much use on shirefox, however, I could prolly help with researching if you need any of that, i'm not much of a coder unfortunately.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Okay, I guess that won't work then. So what about...hm.I suppose if you're good with graphic design you could help with our next generation of advertising, as well as creation/discovery of the graphics that go with each forum.I also need someone to help in the Cedrist mythos. Gman Russell and I have been making great leaps and strides in the formalization of the different sects for each god, though most of them still aren't formalized.If you have AIM, look me up as Fax Celestis tonight or tomorrow, and we'll chat about that if you're interested. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

(I'm Gman Russell, or Greg Russell, in case your wondering. Hello!) There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Employment Office”