Situation Vacant: Minister of Information

Don't know what to do in Shireroth? Look for a job offer here

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Aurangzeb Khan

Situation Vacant: Minister of Information

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Wanted Minister of Information for the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Requirement:
1. The Minister of Information shall be given Sysop access in the ShireWiki, access to update Malarbor announcements or to arrange for updates by others, and a budget set by MiniTrade for outsourcing ministerial duties as necessary.
2. The Minister of Information shall be the chief editor of both the ShireWiki and of the Malarbor announcement box, with final say over their contents and possible disputes thereover.
3. The Ministry of Information shall maintain a Department of Research and Education for the organization and development of national culture, technology, and education.

Erbage:
Determine your own wages, the MinInfo administers the bounty programme, just be wary of lynch mobs.
The successful applicant would be asked to draw up a bonty list upon taking office and at three monthly intervals thereafter.

End Notes:
Proximity to the Kaiser may invalidate your life insurance policy. Please consult your broker regarding chances of dismemberment.

Ryan

Re: Situation Vacant: Minister of Information

Post by Ryan »

Consider this my official application for the MinInfo position.

This would work out well since I've been wanting to add a bunch of pages to the wiki anyways.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Application noted.

Ryan would, in my opinion, make an excellent MinInfo. Anyone who thinks they could be even better still in the role has 24 hours in which to apply if they wish to be considered for the post as well. Otherwise the job is Ryan's and congratulations to him. :evil

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

That was 24 hours and this is Ryan getting the job. Congratulations Ryan I'll draft the decree in the morning.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Very good. I shall begin organizing things accordingly.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Return to “Employment Office”