Azarea Map

Don't know what to do in Shireroth? Look for a job offer here

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Arviður

Azarea Map

Post by Arviður »

The Court of Azarea has in its meeting of 20 Hgraasreign 3747 authorized a geographical survey of the rainforested island of Azarea. Currently, there are only a few villages in the south-eastern parts of the island, near Eriksburg, and the northern areas of Azarea are unknown and unchartered.

Folklore has it that there are Kazmodanian ruins in there.

What the Court of Azarea requests:

* a concise geographical map of Azarea, outlining the heights and lows, rivers and lakes of the island, with marking of where any ruins may be.

The Court of Azarea will pay 500 at least for this, but depending on quality, up to 2000 erb, as well as renaming one village. The name of the village will be decided by the commissioned.

In order to request commision, please inform the Court of previous geographical work and mapping skills.

Sincerely,

President Arviður úr Ansinum
Court of Azarea
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Aster

Re: Azarea Map

Post by Aster »

...Have you heard of the famed mapping skills of his excellency Herr Goltz, the Ashkenatzi Nohsi? I'm sure he would be happy! I'll ask him if he would be interested!

Arviður

Post by Arviður »

Thank you, Mr Astropov :)
Arviður úr Ansinum
Baron of K'Tzuni

Aster

Post by Aster »

No problem! Herr Goltz' maps really are top notch, and I'm very interested in regional development in micronations. Incidently, I've just initiated an open debate in the Knesset to try to accomodate fora for all of our provinces to stimulate exactly the kind of thing that Shireroth are so good at. I always get the impression here that Shireroth comprises of more than Shirekeep; something than I rarely feel the equivalent of in Ashkenatza.

Arviður

Post by Arviður »

That's very true, indeed, sir.

Have you spoken with Mr Goltz about this? :)

I have seen his maps and they are of great quality!
Arviður úr Ansinum
Baron of K'Tzuni

Aster

Post by Aster »

He's very busy at the moment it seems, but I have told him of the offer on our fora and you can keep tabs there under the commerce ministry section, where you will see a thread pertinent to your request. I'm sorry I can't include a hyperlink and/or URL to it directly - my browser seems to be playing up at the moment, and every time I try to paste the direct thread, it just changes it to that of our fora overall! :angry

I'm awfully sorry for the wait.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Aster wrote:my browser seems to be playing up at the moment, and every time I try to paste the direct thread, it just changes it to that of our fora overall! :angry
That's not your browser's fault, that's just because the site's using a frameset rather than proper virtual hosting. Bug Max to make ashkenatza.net point at Bluehost's nameservers (ns1.bluehost.com and ns2.bluehost.com) and for Spangle to assign the domain to his account (if you're feeling paranoid there could be a slight complication for security reasons here, but as long as the two are online at the same time and get those things done in reasonably quick succession it should be OK). The URLs for your forum should end up looking like http://ashkenatza.net/phpBB3/index.php, etc.. I recommend getting this done sooner rather than later - easy and convenient linking is an integral part of using a WWW forum.

For now you can just escape the frameset - in Firefox, just right-click anywhere on the page, and under "This frame" pick "Show only this frame". Like so.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Ari, any way I could speak with you on MSN about this?
I really really wanted to get that sorted but just didn't know how!

Arviður

Post by Arviður »

Anybody?
Arviður úr Ansinum
Baron of K'Tzuni

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

If Maksym doesn't want to do it, I'm interested. However, because of lots of work, I will not have enough time until the 12th December... except if I find some time.
First will need to find that island on the map. :angel
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Employment Office”