Be a Specialized Diplomat!

Don't know what to do in Shireroth? Look for a job offer here

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Austi_Scot

Be a Specialized Diplomat!

Post by Austi_Scot »

Join the DiploCorps: Currently 5 positions available.
NOTES:
A: All assignments are given out by either the Minister or the Assistant Minister of the Exterior.
B: Wages are paid only if the given assignments are completed during the month. Minimum wage is paid if the minimum number of assignments is not given.
C: Additional assignments cannot be self-assigned.
D: Only the Minister, the Assistant Minister, and the Executive Diplomat are expected to obtain and carry information from and about other nations back to Shireroth. Diplomats are not expected to nor wanted to carry information back to Shireroth about the nation you visit, but rather to post information to the other nation about Shireroth and request the other nation to post information about their nation in Shireroth.

1) Assistant Minister This position has been filled.
pay is 200 Erb/assignment (min: 400 Erb/month) –
Work Load: At least two main assignments/month – possibly more assignments depending on the willingness of the Assistant Minister to perform more assignments and assignments being available,
Reports to: Minister of the Exterior

Job Description: (Per Shirerothian Law) Assistant Ministers are appointed, following standard Landsraad procedure for a bill, to a specific Ministry to help that Minister in his duties and also to take over that Ministry should the current Minister request it, be absent without notice for a period exceeding two weeks, or be found lacking by the Landsraad.

Functional job Description: The two main assignments each month will usually but not always be within Shireroth. Assignments will be varied from helping to develop the DiploCorps, producing and/or reviewing Shirerothian Ministry documents, policy and practices, liaison contact to the Kaiseress, Steward, Landsraad, Dukes, Ministers. Other main assignments as directed by the Minister.
Addition assignments: The Assistant Minister may be given an assignment normally given to a Diplomat if willing to accept and an assignment is available. The Assistant Minister would be paid 175 Erb per completion of each Executive Diplomat assignment and 100 Erb per completion of each DiploCorps assignment.

2) Executive Diplomat – pay is 175 Erb/assignment (min: 350 Erb/month) –

Reports to: Assistant Minister and Minister of the Exterior

Job Description: Travel to other nations and international organizations as assigned as the Executive Diplomat from Shireroth. This is expected to be for such things as Shireroths first or renewed diplomatic contact, during tense times with a nation, during specific negotiations and for other possible high level contact.

Functional job Description: Carry to other nations Shireroths desire to develop diplomatic standing, Shireroths foreign policy practices, style and methods, invite the nation to have their diplomats post about their nation in Shireroth. Receiving documents from other nations and international organizations. Also producing and/or reviewing Shirerothian Ministry documents.

Additional assignments: The Executive Diplomat may be given an assignment normally given to a Diplomat if willing to accept and an assignment is available. The Executive Diplomat would be paid 100 Erb per completion of each DiploCorps assignment.

3) Cultural Diplomat – pay is 100 Erb/assignment (min: 300 Erb/month) –

Job Description: Travel to other nations as assigned as the Cultural Diplomat for Shireroth.

Functional job Description: Carry to other nations Shireroths desire to develop cultural interaction. The Cultural Diplomat will be expected to know about Shirerothian cultural on the national and Duchy level and to make an effort to establish cultural events with other nations, both in their nation and in Shireroth.

Also producing Shirerothian Cultural documents for presentation to other nations; all such documents must be approved by the Minister of the Exterior before presentation to other nations.
Additional assignments: The Cultural Diplomat may be given an assignment normally given to another Diplomat if willing to accept and an assignment is available. The Cultural Diplomat would be paid 100 Erb per completion of each additional DiploCorps assignment.

4) Structural Diplomat – pay is 100 Erb/assignment (min: 300 Erb/month) –

Job Description: Travel to other nations as assigned as the Structual Diplomat for Shireroth.

Functional job Description: Carry to other nations information about Shireroths structure, legal form, legislative processes and practices, laws, and judicial practices. The Structural Diplomat will be expected to have access to and understand Shirerothian laws, legal procedures and practices, and court system on the national and Duchy level and to make an effort to inform other nations about these.

Also producing Shirerothian structural documents for presentation to other nations; all such documents must be approved by the Minister of the Exterior before presentation to other nations.

Additional assignments: The Structural Diplomat may be given an assignment normally given to another Diplomat if willing to accept and an assignment is available. The Structural Diplomat would be paid 100 Erb per completion of each additional DiploCorps assignment.

5) Economic Diplomat – – This position has been filled.

pay is 100 Erb/assignment (min: 300 Erb/month) –

Job Description: Travel to other nations as assigned as the Economical Diplomat for Shireroth.

Functional job Description: Carry to other nations information about Shireroths economy, businesses, and guild system.

The Economic Diplomat will be expected to gain an understanding of each Shirerothian business, guild, and banking practices and their activities and to foster businesses relations between the citizens of Shireroth and other nations. This may include trade and Shirerothian job opportunities in other nations and encouraging other nations to post in Shireroth about trade and job opportunities of their nations economy.

Also producing Shirerothian economic documents for presentation to other nations; all such documents must be approved by the Minister of the Exterior before presentation to other nations.

Additional assignments: The Economic Diplomat may be given an assignment normally given to another Diplomat if willing to accept and an assignment is available. The Economic Diplomat would be paid 100 Erb per completion of each additional DiploCorps assignment.
Last edited by Austi_Scot on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?

Jonas

Re: Be a Specialized Diplomat!

Post by Jonas »

Very interesting. Maybe I will subscribe for Economic diplomat.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

The job of Assistant Minister does sound quite appealing. Do I get to write long diplomatic letters convincing people that we should all be one big happy flock of the Great Sheep? If yes then pen in my name. :thumbsup
Leo Fenrir

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Yes, except for there no being place for sentiments regarding the being of one big happy flock or references to Great Sheep in official correspondence.

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

Jonas wrote:Very interesting. Maybe I will subscribe for Economic diplomat.
You're hired - I'll PM your first assignment soon.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

Former Citizen
Impartial Envisionor

What does the Cessor do?

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

Leo wrote:The job of Assistant Minister does sound quite appealing. Do I get to write long diplomatic letters convincing people that we should all be one big happy flock of the Great Sheep? If yes then pen in my name. :thumbsup

You're hired - I'll PM your first assignment soon.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

Former Citizen
Impartial Envisionor

What does the Cessor do?

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

The Khan of Vijayanagara wrote:Yes, except for there no being place for sentiments regarding the being of one big happy flock or references to Great Sheep in official correspondence.
Oh but thats half of the fun! :yay:
:no "Please?"
:moose "Pretty please?"
:mal "Damn it all to the fluffy sheepy hell."
Leo Fenrir

Return to “Employment Office”