Imperialisation of Recwarfare

Aurangzeb Khan

Imperialisation of Recwarfare

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

On the Field of Mors the recwar system known as SCOWL shall no longer be used for internal Shirerithian civil war type machinations. Instead there will be the 25,000 per commander points allowance as provided for in the uninspired but mercifully simple Anunia Convention.

Henceforth recwar armies will be expected to affiliate themselves either with the Imperial Forces or else with the House of their commander's Patron. All units will be called upon in time of war to give service by murdering foreigners but the rest of the time will be left to run their own affairs and carry on house to house violence as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Patrons.

Commanders are invited therefore to register their Orbats with the MoMA by posting the particulars in the Field of Mors. Information required will be the commander's name (evidently), the unit compositions, and the house affiliation of the force.

We currently have on record then SCOWL Orbats for the following:

Malliki Tosha
Gman Russell
Khan
Allot
Leo Dine
Andreas (as Magroth Industries)

These then will revert across to the Anunia system of points. The named owners, where they are still citizens, shall have their Orbats assigned to 'Corps' matching their house affiliation. Where an orbat exceeds 25,000 points, it will be a matter for the House to find a second (in the duelling sense) to make up the shortfall if those units are to be fielded in full. Those belonging to former citizens will be nationalised or disbanded.

There are also some SCIRA orbats out there, these will be appropriated by the state if they contain anything useful and do not have a current owner.

This is just an interim arrangement - Anunia has some defects but these can be worked around in due course.

CJ Miller

Re: Imperialisation of Recwarfare

Post by CJ Miller »

*has no idea how to make an OrBat*

phineas elastopon

Post by phineas elastopon »

Is there going to be any compensation for those who paid good erb for SCIRA armies? The armies themselves might be moot now, but the money used to buy them with still has some value and by dissolving those armies some assets are essentially stolen from people.
Phineas Elastopon (formerly known as Benkern, Bacchus etc.)
Republic of Antica
Inquisitor

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

It was a tax.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

phineas elastopon

Actually, all the terminology in the SCIRA Charter pointed to the units being purchased. I purchased a number of troops, total price 2000 :erb; the future of that investment is relevant to my interests.
Republic of Antica
Inquisitor

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Post facto disclaimer?
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

phineas elastopon

I'll await the response from the MoMA.
Republic of Antica
Inquisitor

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

I fear that the moment to protest the invalidation of the purchase was when the original transition from SCIRA to SCOWL took place. However I am rather fond of the Marechaussee and will seek to retain them as an allocatable force under the banner of whatever house passes for Yardistan these days (Annexis?). Requests for compensation ought properly to be addressed to the Ministry of Trade.

phineas elastopon

Thank you. I'll talk to the MiniTrade. Here's hoping the Marechaussee does last.
Republic of Antica
Inquisitor

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

CJ Miller wrote:*has no idea how to make an OrBat*
Okay, here are the rules and here is an example of what the end result of an Orbat generating effort ought to look like.

Have a go and see what you come up with. I will be happy to yell at you until you get it right. :)

Of course for a discretionary fee I could always make one for you.

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Thank you Ardashir.

Return to “The Field of Mors”