SCOWL Orbats - Grandfathering SCIRA

Andreas the Wise

SCOWL Orbats - Grandfathering SCIRA

Post by Andreas the Wise »

In SCOWL, your static army builds up 1000/day (for a max of 50 days so max 50 000). That does not mean you get an extra 1000 troops per day. It means you count up the days since you last deployed, multiply that number by 1000, and that's the max size you can deploy with.

That also means you have to have a 'last deploy date'. When people first enter SCOWL, they post an Orbat with nothing in it (or their dynamic army but no static, if they have land - see other thread). Your timer then counts from when you first post your orbat with nothing in it. So since it takes almost two months to build up to full potential redeploy, I suggest you all post your nothing orbats ASAP.

Those who have troops in SCIRA can grandfather in any troops they have purchased in SCIRA, to a max of 50 000. That is:
Erik (5000)
Gman (?)
Ardy (7200 + MoMA?)
Bacchus (10000)
Austi (?)
Allot (5.5)
Mike (21474)
EDIT: And Leo if he can find where he placed the details that should have been placed in a topic with the title Orbat:Leo.
Where the numbers in brackets are the total amount of points you control, as far as I can work out (some people foolishly posted Erb values instead of points. Very confusing).

If anyone has over 50 000 points (probably only Gman or Ardy), you have to pick which 50 000 you keep; and the rest can either go to someone you can talk into having that army for you; or can be converted into extra days before your first redeploy (eg if you have 53000 points, you keep 50 000; and you can redeploy next time three days earlier).

And, of course, my hundred and something thousand point army disappears because I already have an orbat in Gralus, and can only have one. Oh well ... :knife

Does that make sense? This is a once-off grandfathering in, just so your money wasn't wasted in SCIRA. None of what I've said about grandfathering is in the SCOWL rules, its just something the Gralans agreed was a fair way to include SCIRA purchased troops (the alternative being you all start with nothing).
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Andreas the Wise

Re: SCOWL Orbats - Grandfathering SCIRA

If it wasn't clear, whether you had a SCIRA orbat or not, you need to post a topic in this subforum for your SCOWL orbat; you won't get any points until you post an empty/grandfathered orbat, because the points you're allowed accumulates over time, but that accumulation only starts when you post an orbat in this subforum for SCOWL.
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Can I just have the money back?

Andreas the Wise

If we offerred the money back, it would drive us bankrupt, considering the amount I sunk into SCIRA (~15000)
Q - Director of SAMIN

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Fair enough. I'll just hold onto my units then.

Return to “The Field of Mors”