'Building' the Baronial Empire

Jonas

'Building' the Baronial Empire

Post by Jonas »

Senechal Jon'Kur I was looking from a hill over a part of his Baronial Empire. The sun was going down, the birds seek there little bird's nests and in the little village beneath the hill there hang a silence. Jon'Kur loved this place in Audentior. If he looked to the east, he could see the capital, Apollo City. When he looked to the west, he saw the Antya River, the lifeline of his Empire, and at the other side New Jasonia.

Jon'Kur had plans to change his Baronial Empire forever. After resigning as Baron of Antya and stabilising the Sermolotion counties, he had taken the absolute power over the Barony. Now it was time to construct it and show the world, and more important the other Shirerithians, the power of a Barony which is supported by the Soloralist Gods and honours the ancient Apollo Traditions.

He had plans. Oh yes, he had great plans! It would cost much time, and even more money, to design and construct them, but eventually the Baronial Empire would end up as an impressing barony.
Now, Jon'Kur was looking for a place to build a huge Temple of Life, to honour the Gods Tunar, Tinayin and Cedrist God Sakat.
He loved the ancient building style and architecture, and he was determined to introduce it.

So many plans... a Temple of Life in Audentior, a Temple in honour of Sakat in Mons Clistiro, maybe a shrine at the waterfalls of Odlum Lake.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Baronial Empire of Sermolot”