Preparations of the Coronation

Jonas

Preparations of the Coronation

Post by Jonas »

It took long, very long. Atleast, it looked like it took long. In fact, Jonas perfectly knew why he didn´t immediately declared himself `just´ a Baron. The title of Senechal had a kinda imperial prestige, it would be seen as rude towards the local population of Sermolot, and more accurate to those of Audentior (where the had been used over 2000 ASC years), if he just ran in and declared himself the boss. No, instead he had to listen and learn about the way his predessors had done it: a cermony with the coronation and anointment.
The Baron was lucky, in 3587 ASC, the last local Senechal (Bos´Kur Bal´Eth IV) had died and the throne was once vacant again. The former Senechal had no succesors and the Baron of Antya was chosen, after careful considerations, to rule the county. Nobody, even not his own dad and mom, had expected that the enthousiasm of Jonas would eventually result in disolving Antya and the creation of the Baronial Empire of Sermolot.
Sermolot, smaller then a common Barony, would bring greatness and (probably) peace back to the lands of Eastern Kildare.
Everything needed to be perfect, the coronation would be the first step in the direction of becoming a stable and respected barony. And the Senechal, or now still a normal baron, had great plans in mind to let his lands rise...
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jonas

Re: Preparations of the Coronation

Post by Jonas »

The coronation date I picked is 30 june 2009.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Jonas

Re: Preparations of the Coronation

Post by Jonas »

Change of plan: it will take place on the 28th June.

Return to “Baronial Empire of Sermolot”