The Articles of Coalition

Gman Russell

The Articles of Coalition

Post by Gman Russell »

We, the undersigned vow to aid one another in defending our home and our honor against Balgurd and its demons. In particular, we vow enmity against the Khan of Vijayanagara, the so-called Kaiser Aurangzeb I, descendant of murderers and demon-worshippers. We sanctify our vow in the the tears of the orphans of Amity, the blood of the elfinishi of Elwynn, and the ashes of all those who have died to keep Shireroth free.

Article One:
We will combine our forces under the name “Confederated Subdivision Alliance”, or CSA.

Article Two:
We reject the so-called "Kaiser" Aurangzeb I, an agent of Balgurd sent by the same forces which his predecessor, Kaiser Gaelen III, once planned to subvert. We declare our suspicion of Aurangzeb's succession, and of the mental status of Kaiser Gaelen when he named his successor. We demand that Shirekeep release all its data on whether or not Gaelen carried out his promise to descend into Hell, and, if so, what might have happened to him there, for we believe it may bear upon this matter.

Article Three
We declare our unwillingness to follow orders from Shirekeep, or of any noble who acknowledges Shirekeep, until such time as we are persuaded the current Kaiser is not an agent of Balgurd.

Article Four
We swear allegiance to the tradition of Shireroth and to the ideal of the Shirerithian Empire, in the person of Kaiser Leto III, whose coming has been prophecied. We declare him the true scion of Raynor, and his supporters to be the true Shirerithian Empire. We reject any of those who would secede against Shireroth or its rightful monarch.

Article Five
So that the CSA may function with efficiency and order, we hereby establish a legislative branch. It shall be called the Shadow Landsraad, and it shall consist one vote for each county represented.

Article Six
We hereby establish the Coalition Armed Forces, under the command of Duke Russell.

Signed this day, the First Vivantiaday of Vanchauslurk, 3733 ASC

Greg Russell
Duke and Anarch of Yardistan
(Anyone wishing to rebel, sign below, and post your actions in this thread.)

-edited to show Scott's proposal
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

W.Payne

Re: The Articles of Coalition

Post by W.Payne »

I know that I am new, but I also know when something is wrong, and when a murderer is made Kaiser, something is definitely WRONG.

Thus, I am in rebellion of the Kaiser, as is the Barony of Hallucination and all of its counties, along with Yardistan and Hyperborea.
William Arthur Atobonovno Payne
Dutch of Kildare
Count of Vervollkommnung
Baron of Hallucination

King-Count of Hawshire-Dura
Proud Member of the Noble Family of Atobonovno!
Ngolo veoli uroo Leopeop, Edounit ndoa eofr!
Mr. Kildare December 2009

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Any sort of response from Atterock would require our Baron to actually have safely returned from the Fated War. Which reminds me, I need to bug Ari to respond.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Brookshire is now in rebellion against the Kaiser (why not?), but we do not support this act of secession.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Hmm, I'm not sure I support this kind of secessiony language either.

Anyway, Hyperborea officially vaguely approves of the spirit behind this. even if some of the particulars need ironing out. Also, we officially declare that ziggurat picture to be "rockin'"

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Yes, the Steward rebelling? Would be grand, wouldn't it?

I hereby order the Duke of Yardistan to rescind this statement or lose his Ducal crown.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

I regret to inform you that's not your choice without the Kaiser's consent.
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I regret to inform you that it is.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Santelran Rottsaa

You, sir, are not Kaiser, merely Steward. Therefore your word on the matter is still at the discretion of the Kaiser.

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Scott of Hyperborea

How about something more like:
We, the undersigned vow to aid one another in defending our home and our honor against Balgurd and its demons. In particular, we vow enmity against the Khan of Vijayanagara, the so-called Kaiser Aurangzeb I, descendant of murderers and demon-worshippers. We sanctify our vow in the the tears of the orphans of Amity, the blood of the elfinishi of Elwynn, and the ashes of all those who have died to keep Shireroth free.

Article One:
We will combine our forces under the name “Confederated Subdivision Alliance”, or CSA.

Article Two:
We reject the so-called "Kaiser" Aurangzeb I, an agent of Balgurd sent by the same forces which his predecessor, Kaiser Gaelen III, once planned to subvert. We declare our suspicion of Aurangzeb's succession, and of the mental status of Kaiser Gaelen when he named his successor. We demand that Shirekeep release all its data on whether or not Gaelen carried out his promise to descend into Hell, and, if so, what might have happened to him there, for we believe it may bear upon this matter.

Article Three
We declare our unwillingness to follow orders from Shirekeep, or of any noble who acknowledges Shirekeep, until such time as we are persuaded the current Kaiser is not an agent of Balgurd.

Article Four
We swear allegiance to the tradition of Shireroth and to the ideal of the Shirerithian Empire, in the person of Kaiser Leto III, whose coming has been prophecied. We declare him the true scion of Raynor, and his supporters to be the true Shirerithian Empire. We reject any of those who would secede against Shireroth or its rightful monarch.

Article Five
So that the CSA may function with efficiency and order, we hereby establish a legislative branch. It shall be called the Shadow Landsraad, and it shall consist one vote for each county represented.

Article Six
We hereby establish the Coalition Armed Forces, under the command of Duke Russell.

Signed this day, the First Vivantiaday of Vanchauslurk, 3733 ASC
Of course, it needs the rockin' ziggurat at the top.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

If you want to avoid charges of treason, don't secede. I'm not saying anything about rebellion.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

If everyone involved on our side agrees to Scott's proposal, i'll drop mine.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Let's put it like this. Anyone on your side not accepting Scott's proposal will be stripped of any positions they have within Shireroth.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Scott of Hyperborea

...and promptly get them restored a few weeks later, when everyone's forgotten about all of this. Then we'll spend the next few months thinking, "Wow, that Malliki guy was kinda a jerk during that whole rebellion thing." Then we'll forget about that, too.

And that, Mike, is the difference between Shireroth and Cyberia.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Scott, I just want to remind everyone about the difference between rebellion and treason. I am not the first person taking a hard line against people here, but I'm the only one getting patronized by you.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Santelran Rottsaa

Let me just remind this thread that this is micronationalism...before we forget that little bit...

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

It is? :surprise I thought this was real life?
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Santelran Rottsaa

Don't mock me...

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

LOL!
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Scott of Hyperborea

Scott, I just want to remind everyone about the difference between rebellion and treason. I am not the first person taking a hard line against people here, but I'm the only one getting patronized by you.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you are the first person taking a hard line against this. At least, no one else has been breaking the world landspeed record in filing court cases against me.

But if it makes you feel better, I don't think you should resign as Steward. Delete the post, sleep on the decision, and do it in the morning if you still wanna.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

You had no problem with responding with a court case.

So you really mean I can stay as Steward? I really can? Oh thank you thank you thank you! That surely made my day.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

wtf.. I wasn't invited to this?!?!

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

You're not alone.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'll sign to the 2nd draft. I have lots of issues with the first. And my Duke... Chill? Seriously. Please? All this is nothing new to Shireroth. Well.. the talk of secession is kinda.. and a little disturbing. But generally speaking, we've done this a whole lot of times. This is how we do referendums, after a fashion here. Some nations would hold a vote, we hold a rebellion. If nothing else this makes good story.

If we fail.. we fail, nothing happens and we got back to work. If we succeed, we get a different Kaiser, and we go back to work. Either way.. We get on with life. So, be cool my friend.

And remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Edited my first post with Scott's proposal, so sign away kiddies and get to fighting.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Erik Mortis wrote:I'll sign to the 2nd draft. I have lots of issues with the first. And my Duke... Chill? Seriously. Please? All this is nothing new to Shireroth. Well.. the talk of secession is kinda.. and a little disturbing. But generally speaking, we've done this a whole lot of times. This is how we do referendums, after a fashion here. Some nations would hold a vote, we hold a rebellion. If nothing else this makes good story.

If we fail.. we fail, nothing happens and we got back to work. If we succeed, we get a different Kaiser, and we go back to work. Either way.. We get on with life. So, be cool my friend.

And remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.
I am chilling. I just dislike the secession language.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Goodo. Then let's boogie. And I can agree with you on the dislike of the secessionist language, that is now gone.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Scott - meta-narrative discussion. Sometime in the near future. Ta.

Scott of Hyperborea

Ardy: this would be easier if you were on MSN or in the chat room.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

I'll be on the chatroom later. Dinner first.

Return to “Temple of Dionysus”