The Articles of Coalition

Erik Mortis

Re: The Articles of Coalition

Post by Erik Mortis »

msn = evil.

Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb

Post by Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb »

Scott, I've had a bit of a different idea for a story arc. How about this time I win, and with the help of the ISI I take over Micras? Go on #micronations and we can discuss it.
Soon to be Global Dictator, Destroyer of Amity

Andreas the Wide

Post by Andreas the Wide »

Scott, I've had a bit of a different idea for a story arc. How about this time I win, and with the help of the ISI I take over Micras?
Only I, in my capacity as Pope Pure I, have the spiritual power to crown anyone King of all Micras, and I choose not to do so. In fact, I think I'll give the entire western hemisphere of Micras to Spain, and the entire eastern hemisphere to Portugal. That never gets old.

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

AMOKOLIA WANTS THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE!!! But I don't know what it is. BUT I WANT IT!
Jessie,
<insert meaningless titles here>
Only one in Amokolia

Harvey_Steffke

Post by Harvey_Steffke »

Gentlemen,

I believe I have a solution to this problem. Amity will always be vulnerable while Ardashir is Kaiser. However Ardashir is in Shirekeep and I am (For no particularly good reason aside from some dubious kinship) sworn to protect him while you, for the present, are here. That being so if the Mountain cannot go to Mohammed then Mohammed must go to the Mountain. Mohammed in this instance being Amity and the Mountain being a flying one in Jason...err... Nelaga.

Incidentally if you have the time to hear me out I would like to suggest that this coalition be run by a timed democracy, that way I table the motion for Amity to secede from Shireroth and you have 45 seconds in which to object after which it becomes legally binding.

Harvey_Steffke

Post by Harvey_Steffke »

45 Seconds are up. The motion passes. I will now require the assistance of Andreas the Wide, if he would be so good as to extricate himself from the trifling detail of being trapped in hellish torment for a moment, to restart the antigrav engines that were buried deep underneath Amity 40,000 years ago in a CoD2 plothole.

Yari Rockonkala

Post by Yari Rockonkala »

Noted and added to the MCS megamod.

Cho'Gall Dentarg

Post by Cho'Gall Dentarg »

Harvey and his fat wizard friend were walking down a barren road in Agnesia when suddenly a helicopter crashed into them, killing them both instantly. Cho'Gall, Count of Agnesia, jumped out of the flaming wreckage of his storyline with his questionable love partner Rodger.

"Fuck them," said Cho'Gall, pulling a gun from his invisible pocket and shooting Leo in the face. "I'll kill everything in Shireroth, seriously. Fuck!"

Roger nodded and did a backflip.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Harvey_Steffke wrote:45 Seconds are up. The motion passes. I will now require the assistance of Andreas the Wide, if he would be so good as to extricate himself from the trifling detail of being trapped in hellish torment for a moment, to restart the antigrav engines that were buried deep underneath Amity 40,000 years ago in a CoD2 plothole.
:yay:

Fabulously played. Fabulously.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Badkitties

Post by Badkitties »

Well played. Magickal decisions here.

Return to “Temple of Dionysus”