wemen are evil

Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
Bill3000

Re: wemen are evil

Post by Bill3000 »

old Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

but practical.Where's my baron title ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Oops. Fixed. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

wemen are evil

girls=time(X)money (girls take time and money to get and maintain, money being a function of the ammount of time spent, means that girls are equivalent to time multiplied by money)time=money(We can assume that, through those lame motivational posters, that time is money. We can therefore replace time with money in the equation)girls=money(X)money(Money, as we all know, is the root of all evil)money=sqrt(evil)money squared=evilgirls= money squaredgirls = evil ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Want some pancakes? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Is that the new seduction line? Hehehehahaha! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

it appears to be...*coined*! ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Another excellent yardistani tradition! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

darthmiho

Post by darthmiho »

Here Here on all counts. If nothing else experience has taught us this much with regards to the fairer gender. Now at long last it has been mathamatically proven. Edited by: darthmiho at: 11/22/05 17:59

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Fairer? I'de almost say the opposite...Women are problematic... and give men a bad name. While alot of men may just be sex fiends.. alot women are just manipulative lying cheating bitches... Who are nothing but pain and misery... The most painful situations I have personally heard of where caused by women... (men were involved.. but they were not the one perpetuating things)...At this point in my life I don't really trust women anymore... Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”