Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
Dementi Celeste

Re: Subject line

Post by Dementi Celeste »

Is it working now??

Dementi Celeste

Subject line

Post... something... yeah... K, I'm done... And not annexed!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I'm confused. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Dementi Celeste

What's to be confused about?

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Who are you? Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Edit: I know who it is. Mwahahahahahahahaha and you dont. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 9/28/05 17:01

Dementi Celeste

What does it matter who I am? I am not one of you, yet I know many of you, even better, I know of all of you. I am here, and yet I am not. I am Dementi.

AngelGuardian93

Demntia? Yes, so true... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Dementi Celeste

Not Dementia, Dementi. It's french. Edited by: Dementi Celeste at: 9/29/05 15:28

AngelGuardian93

Yes, I know, I was playing off your name. Way to ruin a perfectly good joke on how crazy we are. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Dementi Celeste

Well, I already knew how crazy you people are. That's why I am a non-citizen.

AngelGuardian93

But its so FUUUN! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Dementi Celeste

No thanks. I'd rather boycott.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Nice last name. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Dementi Celeste

Thanks, I've always been fascinated with the stars and such.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I thought it was simply to match your fiance? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Dementi Celeste

I don't know what you're talking about.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

James' login here is Fax Celestis. Osmose thought that your last name was relevant to the second part of his name. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Indeed. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

In the name of Yardistan, I hereby annex Dementi Celeste.

Dementi Celeste

Sorry, no. I'm unannexable. See the title? Yeah, I can't be annexed.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

In the name of Yardistan, I hereby annex your unannexability.

Dementi Celeste

I don't have unannexability. It's sort of a force field that surrounds me. Kinda it's own being that is unannexable. It can not be annexed and it likes me so it kinda surrounds me and hangs around. Therefore, you can't annex my unannexabilty because it is, in itself unannexable.

Scott of Hyperborea

I annex the unannexability of your unannexability (your metaunannexability?). In the event that that, too, is unannexable, then let n be the number of layers of unannexability you possess, such that you could be said to have unannexability with n number of meta-s before it, and I annex layer n+1.

Dementi Celeste

You do realize that no where in my title does it say "unannexable." I am non-annexable. So yes, you still have not annexed me. Also, this is why my name is Dementi. It's french. Look it up.

Scott of Hyperborea

Quote: You do realize that no where in my title does it say "unannexable."Quote:Sorry, no. I'm unannexable.You're apparently both non-annexable and un-annexable. I just annexed your un-annexability. I'm leaving your non-annexability for Nick out of politeness.

Dementi Celeste

That's fine, but I am still non-annexed.

Dementi Celeste

Technically I have layers of unannexability. So much that my nonannexability has a layer of unannexability which has a layer of non-annexability which has... well you get my drift. This is to say that if one allows x to be the number of layers of unannexabilty or non-annexablity you attempt to annex, I have x+1 layers of unannexability or non-annexability. This goes for anyone attempting to annex my non or unannexability or myself.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Face it, the ability to become non-annexable and any variation thereon was annexed as soon as James first used it. As soon as he submitted to annexation, there could be no non-annexability nor unannexability nor any analogues thereabout.Thus, you have been annexed.

Dementi Celeste

Nope, sorry. Still non-annexed. Mine is completely different from this James fellow. And I'm special. So there.

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”