another test,

Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
david northworthy beckfor

another test,

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

again, tell me if you can read this thread, and how(please note, dont o what the above bit says, as this thread has not been pretestified "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 4/4/04 3:42 am

ok, ignore this for now....

ok, ignore this for now....

Erik Mortis

Re: ok, ignore this for now....

Post by Erik Mortis »

IT just.. apeared to me... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

this is not hidden "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I know... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I had a vision - it was right there in front of me - and then it clicked! ... but the one below this - I have no vision and it doesn't click for me. Edited by: Austi Scot at: 4/3/04 10:29 pm

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

???? Quois? oh.... I get it. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I SEE YOU! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”