Yay for new sigs!

Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Yay for new sigs!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Yay! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gryphon Avocatio

Yay for new sigs!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

ole! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, abd that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Yay for new sigs!

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

CHEESE!!!!! *pokes Gryphon* -Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's major super duper coolio Marquee Sig - Member of SVOSC, Shireroth's Very Own Suicide Cult - Eternal Phoenix"Let's Get Ready to RoX0rz!" ~Former Sig - "Eat or eat not, there is no spoon." ~CheeseM0use - "Don't give up until You know the war is lost. I'm a female; I'm an anomaly. What can I say?" ~Baroness Sabriel of Schlangen

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”