New song for my sig...

Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
Gryphon Avocatio

Re: New song for my sig...

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Moose Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

You're sig is INSANE... I like it... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

New song for my sig...

Due to it's popularity in the BoomCast Tests...the lyrics are now found in my sig....here is Gamma Ray's Induction Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

indeed don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Gryphon Avocatio

If you hold your cursor over the text it slows down :P Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

I noticed that... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

I'm beginning to learn html by editing my sigs...it's kinda cool... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

It's where I started... but it wasn't here though.. elsewhere.. and when I came to EZboards I improved on what I knew.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Save the fucking elf@!!! Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - "War is the form nostalgiatakes when men are hard-pressedto say something good about theircountry."

Gryphon Avocatio

too big...save this elf Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site   "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

Gryphon Avocatio

stilltoo big/// Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

I LIKE IT! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiser Meskan I

Post by Kaiser Meskan I »

It would appear that I am the only one that sees nothing but blank black space.

UEC

Post by UEC »

In the one right before this one.. yeah.. black space. but it works now.. I tihnk he's using Java/HTML in it.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

I think only IE supports marquees...which is too bad because i like them... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

well it works in mozzila David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”