If this is truly it...

Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
Draco the Tainted

If this is truly it...

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Hahahaha! Apocalypse shall reign! You shall all perish!(This is only a test. Had this been the real event, your floppy drive would have started spitting sparks, and your CDRom drive would shoot razor sharp discs at your shins!) Heil Loki!Heil H'Graa

Sirithil

Re: If this is truly it...

Post by Sirithil »

I don't quite see how... my CD drive is at belly level and doesn't even point in my direction... and it's tray-style, so I'd have ample warning. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Draco the Tainted

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF TECHNOLOGY!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!(in other words... they will find a way.) Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Nature finds a way... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Draco the Tainted

No, no, no, no, no, no...

...no, no, no... technology finds a way, silly. Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: No, no, no, no, no, no...

Don't make me get a weird Chaosatision! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Re: No, no, no, no, no, no...

Post by Sirithil »

Now, boys, play nice. :) It's nature that will find a way. It's technology that will solve all our problems. There, all sorted out nice and neat. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Draco the Tainted

*sulks off in the direction of his top secret lab to invent a laser sighted CDROM drive, and artificial intelligence* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Can I have one? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I want one too. Especially the AI... then it might actually recognize when I just put a freaking disc in. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

Heh... It might also then be really mean to you.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Umm... D, could we... not do this??? I'm not sure people would like razor discs flying at their shins just yet... at least hold off until the real apocolypse, okay? Thanks. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Letifer I

You're no fun!... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”