Paranoid sig

Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
Ari Rahikkala

Paranoid sig

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

This one's not technically more advanced than any other of my sigs... it just happens to be relatively long so... let's see *how* long it is. Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Erik Mortis

Re: Paranoid sig

Post by Erik Mortis »

awww.. I'm not in your sig anymore... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Well, I hope you enjoyed your stay while it lasted .BTW, props to anyone (I don't like competition ) who knows what game my sig is from. It's pretty well known... Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Star Control 2 "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

If it isn't from Homeworld(2) or NWN than I have no clue..hehehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

David's right....... there's just something... offabout the Ariloulaleelay, you know... Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Quois? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Well, do you think it's easy to deal with mischievous enlightened little green buddhist monks from Mars (well, actually Falayalaralfali, but Mars is a fine planet for such things anyway)? Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

umm... qua? I'm confused...MORNINGTON CRESCENT!!! Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”