Yuri does of course realize...

Test stuff, from signatures to avatars to code, here
HH Ras Anderson

Re: Yuri does of course realize...

Post by HH Ras Anderson »

The Yuri did not necessarily wish to bomb Shireroth, Yuri just want to have fun. HH Ras Oscar AndersonRas of Bautchii-SederaWhat I am, you shall be;What you are, I was.

Sirithil

Yuri does of course realize...

Post by Sirithil »

...that even with smileys on, that bomb wouldn't have detonated, right? :-) isn't, to my knowledge, recognized as an ezSmiley. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

understood.. but I didn't feel like having that in my general.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

test As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Try using EZcode... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “Lukedu Center for the Exploding Arts”