The Doings of your Count

darcyj

The Doings of your Count

Post by darcyj »

Humble tenants, peasants and passers-by of Demesos,

Although Malarbor knows all, you my loyals may have been concerned as to my quietness these couple of weeks. Fear not, I live! (But only just, after contracting a nasty case of flu last Wednesday). I may have been infected when I attended the coronation of His High Excellence Senechal Jon'Kur.

Before that ceremony, and my subsequent week in bed, I was supervising an expedition of survey and exploration around the County, which in the fullness of time will result in a definitive map of Demesos. Of course, I have not been able to whip the surveyors and bearers into action and duty these last few days, so God knows what state their notes are in and it may yet take some time (or even an expensive second expedition) to get it all right.

But there you have it, I did employ my time usefully for the County as far as I was able. Remind me next time I venture outside the County to (a) wear a mask, (b) carry a weapon, and (c) mercilessly slaughter the first person who so much as sniffles within 5 miles of me :evil

Jonas

Re: The Doings of your Count

Post by Jonas »

(a) wear a mask, (b) carry a weapon, and (c) mercilessly slaughter the first person who so much as sniffles within 5 miles of me :evil
Excellent tips for tourists. :evil
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “County of Demesos”