By Order of the Count ...

darcyj

By Order of the Count ...

Post by darcyj »

I, John Darcy, Count of Demesos, hereby Order as follows:

The flag of the County of Demesos shall be a rectangular flag, the length twice the hoist, divided horizontally with blue (4D6DF3) above and green (22B14C) below, and over this a yellow (FFF200) triangle based on the hoist with its apex at the centre of the flag; with a white cinquefoil half the height of the flag placed over the centre of the triangle.

So Ordered this Day 23 June 2009 (3609 ASC) by the Count of Demesos under authority granted by His Lordship Senechal Jonas of Sermolot.

darcyj

Re: By Order of the Count ...

Post by darcyj »

The city of Lakewest is hereby founded and established, on the shore of Lake Odlum at its westernmost reach, and it is hereby authorised that the resources of the County may be used for the development and promotion of the said city.

So Ordered this Day 23 June 2009 (3609 ASC) by the Count of Demesos under authority granted by His Lordship Senechal Jonas of Sermolot.

darcyj

Post by darcyj »

William, Duke Consort of Elwynn, Baron of Neurak, Count of Benacia is hereby declared persona non grata in the County of Demesos unless and until he shall swear anew his allegiance to the Kaiser, to the Imperial Republic, and to his Duchy desisting from his treasonous pretence of claiming within Shireroth rank, title and deference for himself as "King of Dura".

So Ordered this Day 28 June 2009 (3613 ASC) by the Count of Demesos under authority granted by His Lordship Senechal Jonas of Sermolot.

Revoked by Order of the Count 29 June 2009 (3614 ASC)

darcyj

Post by darcyj »

In due deference to Her Niftyness Kaiseress Anandja who did this day lift the banishment Ordered on William, Duke Consort of Elwynn, Baron of Neurak, Count of Benacia, the said Order of 28 June 2009 (3613 ASC) declaring the said William persona non grata is hereby revoked and repealed.

So Ordered this Day 29 June 2009 (3614 ASC) by the Count of Demesos under authority granted by His Lordship Senechal Jonas of Sermolot.[/quote]

Return to “County of Demesos”