[ISI Project] E.L.A.O.D.W.O.M.D.

Leo Dlne

[ISI Project] E.L.A.O.D.W.O.M.D.

Post by Leo Dlne »

The Infinite Space Initiative is pleased to present to the people of Shireroth a new technology with which to annihilate, eradicate, subdue, quell, extinguish, terminate, abolish, crush, ruin, annul, nullify, desolate, ravage, decimate, devastate, lay waste, smash, expunge, destroy, neutralize, abate, suppress, vitiate, squelch, undo, abrogate, hamper, impair, obliterate, impede, slow down, and utterly halt those who would betray or otherwise demonstrate an act of insurrection against the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. This apparatus is to be known as the Enhanced Logic Array Of Destructive Weapons Of Mass Destruction. The Enhanced Logic Array Of Destructive Weapons Of Mass Destruction is to be constructed in conjunction with other Infinite Space Initiative, and will draw heavily upon their technological prowess. That is not to say that the Enhanced Logic Array Of Destructive Weapons Of Mass Destruction would not bring newer and even more cogent designs to the table, as it utilizes several prototypical breakthroughs achieved within the time frame allotted to the Infinite Space Initiative by the Ministry of Military Affairs. The Enhanced Logic Array Of Destructive Weapons Of Mass Destruction makes excellent use of one recent innovation by one Lucard Wrend that is the sheep launcher. The sheep launcher uses polarized photonic weapons systems in order to make the most efficient use of sheep projectiles. As sheep are a limited commodity, the Enhanced Logic Array Of Destructive Weapons Of Mass Destruction is equipped with a fully functional and operational sheep cloning apparatus. The equation which allows the rapid production of sheep is represented in the function:
f(X)= |(X^λ +sin(θ+λ))| Where λ= The amount of sheep to be produced be produced within the time frame of a single minute.
One could only imagine the possible applications of such an apparatus. The Enhanced Logic Array Of Destructive Weapons Of Mass Destruction is scheduled to begin production within the decade, another sign of the Infinite Space Initiative working productively to ensure that you never EVER leave us. The estimated cost of the Enhanced Logic Array Of Destructive Weapons Of Mass Destruction is roughly 1.2 Quadrillion Erb, to be paid entirely by the peasants of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.
Leo Dlne

The man with an unhealthy obsession of sheep

Andreas the Wise

Re: [ISI Project] E.L.A.O.D.W.O.M.D.

Post by Andreas the Wise »

How does it nullify people? :p
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb

Post by Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb »

Well, chaps, its looking good, but your problem, Mr Dlne, is that you fail to consider the long term. I know I'm a patient man who can wait generations to get the Kaisership; but I'm also aware that the peasants talk, and now I've made it to Kaiser I'd prefer to use this fabulously dangerous weapon now, rather than in ten years. So I'm going to send my good friend Mr Dravot, and he's going to just check in on your progress, friendly like, to ensure that this project is finished by next week. If it isn't, I might have to load you into your current kinetic weapon and fire you at Amity. :kiwi
Soon to be Global Dictator, Destroyer of Amity

Leo Dlne

Post by Leo Dlne »

Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb wrote:Well, chaps, its looking good, but your problem, Mr Dlne, is that you fail to consider the long term. I know I'm a patient man who can wait generations to get the Kaisership; but I'm also aware that the peasants talk, and now I've made it to Kaiser I'd prefer to use this fabulously dangerous weapon now, rather than in ten years. So I'm going to send my good friend Mr Dravot, and he's going to just check in on your progress, friendly like, to ensure that this project is finished by next week. If it isn't, I might have to load you into your current kinetic weapon and fire you at Amity.

This is unfortunate, perhaps I should pray to the IB for answers
Leo Dlne

Cho'Gall Dentarg

Post by Cho'Gall Dentarg »

STFU ABOUT YOUR IB BULLSHIT

Isabitch Alot

Post by Isabitch Alot »

I'll pretend not to care about this new development, much like I pretend not to care or notice every other development that does not give me a chance to waggle my bust in some man's face.

By the way, I'm still new here, so be nice to me.
Isabitch Alot
Man? Women? You will never know! | [Insert other Titles] | I just really like these bars.

Leo Dlne

Post by Leo Dlne »

Isabitch and Cho'gall, I should ask you to refrain from besmirching these IB blessed sacred halls, for you do not have the proper credentials to do so.
Leo Dlne

Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb

Post by Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb »

Isabitch Alot wrote:I'll pretend not to care about this new development, much like I pretend not to care or notice every other development that does not give me a chance to waggle my bust in some man's face.

By the way, I'm still new here, so be nice to me.
Ah, you're here now, not still in space? Excellent. Mr Dlne, I think you know what to do with our charming young friend and her unique narrativity ... ability, shall we say.
Soon to be Global Dictator, Destroyer of Amity

Yari Rockonkala

Post by Yari Rockonkala »

Yar

Harvey_Steffke

Post by Harvey_Steffke »

Very good, but do you have two mile long gravships armed with lasers? No? Then shut the hell up. Everything that was worth doing was done in 2001.

Yari Rockonkala

Post by Yari Rockonkala »

Technically most of it was done in 2000, 2003, or 2005.

Harvey_Steffke

Post by Harvey_Steffke »

Bloody dolphin, about as much fun as Scott in one of his inhumanly utilitarian philosopher with a dead heart moods (please refer to any of my interminable discourses on the subject if you are in any doubt).

Fine if we say everything worth doing had happened by 2001 and conveniently ignore Menelmacar, especially ignore Menelmacar. Sai’Kar Lum’Eth specifically warned them against moving to the moon... but did they listen... probably all dead now... and maybe blot out Tymaria a bit too, then my original comment stands.

Nyahh. :p

Leo Dlne

Post by Leo Dlne »

Harvey_Steffke wrote:Very good, but do you have two mile long gravships armed with lasers? No? Then shut the hell up. Everything that was worth doing was done in 2001.
"Sir, Harvey just insinuated that you new orbital sheep launcher is meaningless."

"Fire the sheep launcher at him! Now that's what I call a decision of WOOLY MAMMOTH proportions" [Cringe]

"Excellent shot and follow up one liner sir."

"Good, now that this business has been taken care of, I shall refrain from posting here ever again."
Leo Dlne

Return to “Infinite Space Initiative”