The Prophet Speaks

Leo Fenrir

The Prophet Speaks

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Occurring about 4 hours previous to these events on Minerva

Leo's eye filled the entire 360º screen in the Leonardo Control Room and was accompanied to the awkward sound of very loud breathing.

"Your much to close to the microphone Mr. Dine. I assure you that the equipment is sensitive enough to pick up your voice from more then an inch away."

"Are you sure? It doesn't look very big" boomed Leo, forcing the populous of the room to shove their fingers even further into their eardrums.

"Yes Mr. Dine, I am quite sure." replied the main scientist who was checking to see if his ear was bleeding. Mercifully the eye retreated to reveal Leo now floating two meters from the terminal.

"So can you do it for me?"

"Well the Prophet technology is still in its infant stages but we have two functioning prototypes that will be above Wintergleam soon."

"Excellent. Will they be able to target all five men?"

"Each satellite has the capacity to broadcast three columns, so yes they should." The scientist fiddled with some complex symbols of the glass screen before him. "I'll record the message you would like to be sent now if you would like. The satellites should be in place in 10 minutes or so.

"Um ok. It should go something like..." he paused for a second.

"Its recording Mr. Dine."

"Spread the way of the wool to the inhabitants of Shireroth my children..." he shook his head, "Actually, scratch that. Asantelian would be a preferable place to start." Leo then looked thoughfull for a moment. "Now where did I put that bacon..."

"Um... Is that part of the message Mr. Dine?"

"What, do you mean its still on?"

"Well yes it is but-"

"Well turn the damn thing off then!"

"My apologies CEO. But which part of the message would you like broadcasted th-" at that exact moment Isabelle entered the picture looking particularly furious.

"Could you explain to me why there was bacon in my sheets?" she said. Leo looked sheepishly from Isabelle, to the terminal and back.

"Thank you for your time gentlemen but it seems my current stash is not quite properly stashed it would seem". And he cut the transmition.

"So what do we broadcast?" asked one of the men.

"The whole thing I guess..." replied the lead scientist.
Leo Fenrir

Return to “Infinite Space Initiative”