[Technology] NETT system

Jacobus Loki

[Technology] NETT system

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Milords,

I offer for consideration the NETT Satelite System.

Advances on the original DSSI technology make it possible to gather power from even low-level areas of conflict, such as Ocia., and to steer the satelites to take advantgeof future "hot spots".

Thus conflict among others can be used to power Peace and Happiness in Shireroth as well as powering possible powerful orbit to ground weaponry.

Regards,
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Gman Russell

Re: NETT system

Post by Gman Russell »

Once again, brilliant and disturbing...
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Did you not get the memo? MiniPax is in. Here, not to worry I've got you a bit of soylent green and some soma to go.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

:surprise
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

I mean, the charge that could have been taken from Dolor in the recnt past could have powered Shirekeep for a year!

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Sounds almost as much fun as the American killer robot that absolutely is not designed to anaerobically digest dead Taliban soldiers oh no sirree bob, its a vegetarian don't you know.

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

My lord Loki,

My greatest apologies for taking so long to acknowledge your suggestion but my prize flock of sheep all came down with a terrible stomach flu which I may or may not have contracted myself. (Ovine Flu anyone?) The good news is that all of them pulled threw though there was a close call where one of the stable boys had to do CPR on Fred, he was the youngster of the flock.

In any case EDEN has been put to work pulling up any and all previous available information on the technology. The Liberty center has also been put to work on modifications that would allow the NETT system be effective with other emotions such as : Treasonous, Drunkenness, Emo, etc... If such advancements are possible then, well you can see where it might lead.

My best regards,
Leo Fenrir

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

Why does no one ever notify me of this stuff :(

People are meant to tell MAS when they launch satellites, no one ever bothers to do so though, often because no one knows the orbital characteristics of the satellite

This is why I have to get the satellite tracker* finished soon, a cool somewhat animated graphic will surely make them listen :D

*Like this http://n2yo.com/

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Truth be told Doc the ISI hasn't launched any NETT satellites yet. I will drop by the MAS at some point though for all the PIP satellites.
Leo Fenrir

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

That would be awesome, even if you don't know orbital characteristics or whatnot, just fill in as much of the form as you can :D thank you

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Wikipedia is your friend when making dubious and unverifiable claims for unsafe and or unethical equipment.

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Lord Dine,

I am most pleased to announce that with the help of the documents provided by Lord Jacobus, that Liberty Center and Ground Zero have successfully collaborated in in the creation and launch of three prototype NETT satellites. The results we get from these should indicate the efficiency level of the system and point out any major flaws. On another note, it may interest you to know that Liberty Center has also begun the process of incorporating NETT technology into the Ouroboros and the plans for OASIS.

Regards,
Project Leader Terry Brooks
Leo Fenrir

Return to “Infinite Space Initiative”