The Atos System

Jonas

Re: The Atos System

Post by Jonas »

I'm trying to find a decent guide line of how to add stuff, but can't find anything (I have never been the best in searching via Google). Maybe Bill can give us the information (what program do we have to use for example :p )? Spangle, can you ask him?

I'm not really eager to add planets and asteroids. But it would be fun if I can add satellites. That would make it a lot more interesting to get your satellite officially recognised by the MAS. :document

EDIT: found something that could help in my quest for adding a space station around Micras... (Celestia's website finally works again). Will see what I can do.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jonas

Re: The Atos System

Post by Jonas »

Victory! I found out how it works! I can now place satellites in space around the planets. :evil

However, I need 3d models to actually show the space station / probe. Luckily the basic Celestia program gives me the opportunity to use the ISS, the Hubble, Galileo, etc.
And there's also a website with other probes, so I think we aren't forced to ask people to make a 3D-version of their shuttle / probe / space station.

A test:
No, it isn't an 'official' satellite. I will do it away (or fill in a form for recognition) once I have inserted the other recognised satellites. :)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Infinite Space Initiative”