Ptr: It Cuts A Little Deeper

A library of old documents, fictional and factual
Mezzastromix

Ptr: It Cuts A Little Deeper

Post by Mezzastromix »

every time I move,it cuts a little deeperevery time I cry,I move a little quickerevery time I fall,I cry a little louderevery time I cry,I die a little fasterwhat you don't understand of meis that I'm not free, never will beunderstand me, command me,make me be, but you can'tcan't force me to live, to love, too lateI'm lost into infinity, surrounded by depravitysinking into oblivion, bring it on, I'll take you onI'll lose, but I choose to die at your handsaw my life in two, get me throughcalling for you, needing youneeding an end to defend, a way to mendmy own broken soul, black as coal, broken whole,my arm is weak as the cuts run deeper,deeper into the pain, my name is gonecovered by blood that runs from memy insanity, depravity, calamity,the voices grow stronger and the cuts run deeperthe blood flows stronger and the day grows dimmerhave you ever been mistreated by those who care the most?I'm like a ghost where noone sees my pain, hears my name,sees my shame, ends my game,I'm not sure you'll notice my motivescorrosive cuts enter my mind,nose to the grind, I can only findmy own pain in time forthe end of the day to take it all awayfrom me so I don't throw it awaypain holds sway, and the voices do toocutting through all I knew and twisting my perception of youmy arm is numb now, I don't know how, it's likeit's spreading like a plague, calling an end of ageturning the page, closing the book,putting me on the hook, laughing at what they tookthe voices fall in me, I'm so weakblood and blade meetinside my head, I hear them chanting:every time you move,it cuts a little deeper.every time you cry,you move a little quicker.every time you fall,you cry a little louder.every time you cry,you die a little faster. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax CelestisEdited by: Gryphon Avocatio  at: 1/11/04 9:37 pm

Mezzastromix

Re: It Cuts A Little Deeper

Post by Mezzastromix »

I find it mildly amusing that noone has found this yet. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well, I saw it earlier, but due to my boycott of most things that try to create a culture, I decided to mock it in Kildare rather than critique it here. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

To Kildare! Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

UEC

Post by UEC »

I wish we still had all the stuff int he University.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

whatever happened to all that? I've been meaning to go read the history lesson Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

So has this become a "post random kinda angsty poetry your better judgment wasn't able to keep yourself from writing" place? All right, here goes then...HypnopompiaLong past midnight's faded plumesThe toxic fire remains, consumesTill dawn my blood-eyed watch I keepThen as the light comes, fade toward sleepThe labyrinth I walk by dayOf thoughts and forms, dissolves awayAnd spaceless for a trice, I seeMy own eyes staring back at meAmazed, I turn around to findMy own head watching from behindMy fetid pools of thought o'erflowAnd from the floodplain, monsters growThe resurrected corpses ofMy airy thoughts, or fiery loveTrapped in the midst of these, aloneI lose the self I call my ownI see through the Cartesian shamAnd starlike, neither think nor am'Till, perched above the final deepI mercifully fall asleep Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 7/9/03 9:33 pm

UEC

Post by UEC »

Eoin.... don't be like that... Shireroth doesn't try to "create" culture. But we do try and document some of our artistic impulses. Poems.. Stories.. History. We don't make it up.. We simply document it. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Tony Au Memorial Library”